Video Gamer Play // Nintendo Online’s latest batch of NES games comes...
Nintendo Online’s latest batch of NES games comes to Switch next week
The next batch of NES games to come to Switch as part of Nintendo’s online subscription service will arrive next week, on December 12th.
There’s no mystery as to what’s coming, however, seeing as Nintendo announced its 2018 line-up months ago. As previously revealed, December’s offerings take the form of Wario’s Woods, Ninja Gaiden, and Adventures of Lolo.
If it’s falling block puzzlers you want, then Wario’s Woods is the game for you out of that little lot. Originally released in 1994, it offers something of a unique spin on the classic Tetris formula, by only permitting players, in the role of Toad, to interact with blocks once they’ve touched the ground. Blocks take the form of monsters and bombs, and players are required to hoist the former into the air in order to gather them into groups of a single colour. Bombs of the same colour are then used to obliterate the pesky blighters.
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Remastered on Switch lacks most of the remastering work May 25, 2019
- Square Enix announces PS4 and Nintendo Switch remake of the PSP remake of the original Star Ocean May 25, 2019
- Ambitious Morrowind complete overhaul mod issues beefy update May 25, 2019
- As Battle.net removes Activision credit for Destiny 2, Bungie indicates it’ll soon discuss the “new era” May 25, 2019
- It looks like new Darksiders and Destroy All Humans games are set for E3 May 25, 2019
- Microsoft will soon release a purple Fortnite Xbox One S, new leak reveals May 25, 2019
- Bloodborne mod lets you play as any enemy – and Sekiro’s next May 25, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 pros are showing maximum disrespect with Mercy during the game’s first big tournament May 25, 2019
- Games that ask: what are cities? May 25, 2019
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night details extensive post-launch DLC plans May 24, 2019