Video Gamer Play // Nintendo Online’s latest batch of NES games comes...
Nintendo Online’s latest batch of NES games comes to Switch next week
The next batch of NES games to come to Switch as part of Nintendo’s online subscription service will arrive next week, on December 12th.
There’s no mystery as to what’s coming, however, seeing as Nintendo announced its 2018 line-up months ago. As previously revealed, December’s offerings take the form of Wario’s Woods, Ninja Gaiden, and Adventures of Lolo.
If it’s falling block puzzlers you want, then Wario’s Woods is the game for you out of that little lot. Originally released in 1994, it offers something of a unique spin on the classic Tetris formula, by only permitting players, in the role of Toad, to interact with blocks once they’ve touched the ground. Blocks take the form of monsters and bombs, and players are required to hoist the former into the air in order to gather them into groups of a single colour. Bombs of the same colour are then used to obliterate the pesky blighters.
- After all these years, World of Warcraft adds a potion to understand your enemy with December 17, 2018
- Someone is using My PS4 Life videos to work out player counts for loads of games December 17, 2018
- Fallout 76 players say the Atom shop prices are getting out of hand December 17, 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate glitch shows you should be careful what you wish for December 17, 2018
- Xbox One S with Red Dead Redemption 2 and Battlefield 5 for under £200 December 17, 2018
- Pillars of Eternity 2 will still come to consoles, including Switch, in 2019 December 17, 2018
- You can get a free PC copy of Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey via Google’s Project Stream December 17, 2018
- Arc System Works is making a Granblue Fantasy fighting game December 17, 2018
- Street Fighter 5’s new DLC character Kage is basically Evil Ryu with a twist December 17, 2018
- Mutant Year Zero’s misfits are some of 2018’s best characters December 17, 2018