Video Gamer Play // Nintendo Switch and Xbox One Minecraft cross-platform t...
Nintendo Switch and Xbox One Minecraft cross-platform trailer hammers home lack of PlayStation support
Minecraft’s Better Together version finally launches today for Nintendo Switch, and a new trailer has dropped to play up its cross-platform capabilities.
Xbox One and Nintendo Switch owners can now play Minecraft as if they were on the same platform but notably – as the trailer hammers home – it is just Nintendo and Xbox on board. Not Sony.
Minecraft’s Better Together Update (which is in fact an entirely new game, although free to existing owners) is also compatible with Minecraft on Windows 10, iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
- This Amnesia mod offers a new tale without the “chases, scares, or mind-bending monster encounters” February 17, 2019
- Tech Interview: Metro Exodus, ray tracing and the 4A Engine’s open world upgrades February 17, 2019
- Final Fantasy 15’s Regalia vehicle is coming to Forza Horizon. Again February 17, 2019
- Despite a promising demo, PSVR adventure game Eden Tomorrow ends up disappointing February 17, 2019
- A Final Fantasy 14 float is joining this year’s Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras February 17, 2019
- Here’s when you can swing Negan’s baseball bat, Lucille, in Tekken 7 February 17, 2019
- The past, present and future of OlliOlli February 17, 2019
- Respawn has already banned over 16,000 Apex Legends cheaters February 16, 2019
- FIFA 19 has a new cover – and Cristiano Ronaldo isn’t on it February 16, 2019
- Metro Exodus: a vision for the future of graphics technology February 16, 2019