Video Gamer Play // Nintendo Switch and Xbox One Minecraft cross-platform t...
Nintendo Switch and Xbox One Minecraft cross-platform trailer hammers home lack of PlayStation support
Minecraft’s Better Together version finally launches today for Nintendo Switch, and a new trailer has dropped to play up its cross-platform capabilities.
Xbox One and Nintendo Switch owners can now play Minecraft as if they were on the same platform but notably – as the trailer hammers home – it is just Nintendo and Xbox on board. Not Sony.
Minecraft’s Better Together Update (which is in fact an entirely new game, although free to existing owners) is also compatible with Minecraft on Windows 10, iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
- Devil May Cry 5 has microtransactions September 22, 2018
- Sunless Skies has a release date and a pen-and-paper RPG September 22, 2018
- Bethesda helps 12-year-old boy with rare cancer fulfil his wish of playing Fallout 76 September 22, 2018
- Soulcalibur 6 online beta set for next weekend September 22, 2018
- Destiny 2 Forsaken’s Dreaming City was originally very different September 22, 2018
- New Sekiro gameplay shows off stunning Corrupted Monk boss fight September 22, 2018
- How well does Call of Duty’s tech handle the battle royale challenge? September 22, 2018
- This week’s best deals: PlayStation Classic, Super Smash Bros, Frozen Synapse 2, and more September 22, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5 has online multiplayer for up to three players September 22, 2018
- Capcom is bringing the Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright Trilogy to Switch September 22, 2018