Video Gamer Play // Nintendo Switch is getting a Joy-Con fishing rod
Nintendo Switch is getting a Joy-Con fishing rod
Remember those plastic fishing rod add-ons you could get for your Wii Remote? I think we still have one here somewhere, gathering dust at the back of a cupboard. Well, a new version of that idea is on the way – this time for Nintendo Switch.
Time and technology have moved on, sort of, since then – but the idea is the same. You slot one Joy-Con into the part of the peripheral designed to look like the rod itself. You then slot the other Joy-Con into the reel. Just like the old Wiimote and Nuchuck.
The peripheral comes with Bass Pro Shops: The Strike – Championship Edition, which is actually a Wii game.
- This Amnesia mod offers a new tale without the “chases, scares, or mind-bending monster encounters” February 17, 2019
- Tech Interview: Metro Exodus, ray tracing and the 4A Engine’s open world upgrades February 17, 2019
- Final Fantasy 15’s Regalia vehicle is coming to Forza Horizon. Again February 17, 2019
- Despite a promising demo, PSVR adventure game Eden Tomorrow ends up disappointing February 17, 2019
- A Final Fantasy 14 float is joining this year’s Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras February 17, 2019
- Here’s when you can swing Negan’s baseball bat, Lucille, in Tekken 7 February 17, 2019
- The past, present and future of OlliOlli February 17, 2019
- Respawn has already banned over 16,000 Apex Legends cheaters February 16, 2019
- FIFA 19 has a new cover – and Cristiano Ronaldo isn’t on it February 16, 2019
- Metro Exodus: a vision for the future of graphics technology February 16, 2019