Video Gamer Play // Nintendo Switch is getting a Joy-Con fishing rod
Nintendo Switch is getting a Joy-Con fishing rod
Remember those plastic fishing rod add-ons you could get for your Wii Remote? I think we still have one here somewhere, gathering dust at the back of a cupboard. Well, a new version of that idea is on the way – this time for Nintendo Switch.
Time and technology have moved on, sort of, since then – but the idea is the same. You slot one Joy-Con into the part of the peripheral designed to look like the rod itself. You then slot the other Joy-Con into the reel. Just like the old Wiimote and Nuchuck.
The peripheral comes with Bass Pro Shops: The Strike – Championship Edition, which is actually a Wii game.
- Legendary Final Fantasy composer Nobuo Uematsu ceases work due to illness September 20, 2018
- No plans for a Vita successor, Sony says September 20, 2018
- Nvidia DLSS analysis: how AI tech can make PC games run 40 per cent faster September 20, 2018
- PUBG for PC is getting a ranking system September 20, 2018
- FIFA 19 in-game message warns FUT players against coin distribution September 20, 2018
- If they destroy Loot Lake I will be properly upset September 20, 2018
- Frostpunk adds free story DLC the Fall of Winterhome September 20, 2018
- New Street Fighter 5 costumes may be the closest we get to a new Darkstalkers for a while September 20, 2018
- Capcom reveals Ada Wong’s new look for the Resident Evil 2 remake September 20, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5’s third playable character is V September 20, 2018