Video Gamer Play // Nintendo’s delightful puzzle platformer BoxBoy is...
Nintendo’s delightful puzzle platformer BoxBoy is heading to Switch in April
Nintendo’s wonderful 3DS puzzle platformer BoxBoy is making its Switch debut this April in the form of an entirely new adventure, titled BoxBoy + BoxGirl.
BoxBoy’s Switch incarnation, the fourth instalment after BoxBoy, BoxBoxBoy, and Bye-Bye BoxBoy, looks to retain the series’ delightfully inventive puzzle platforming, building on the titular character’s ability to reshape himself – to create temporary platforms, for instance, or to hook onto ledges – in all sorts of interesting ways.
This new Switch iteration offers 270 stages and introduces two-player co-op, with one participant taking on the role of BoxGirl. There’s also a bonus campaign once the first is complete, starring the rather more rectangular Qudy, known as “the tall one”.
- Spider-Man PS4 dev reveals cool Easter egg no-one noticed April 20, 2019
- Epic has already banned thousands of Fortnite World Cup participants for cheating April 20, 2019
- Assassin’s Creed Unity players review-bomb Steam page with positivity April 20, 2019
- Leaked Days Gone gameplay doesn’t reveal much, but does give us a good idea of what to expect April 20, 2019
- Warner Bros. is trying to plug Mortal Kombat 11 leaks after street date is broken April 20, 2019
- Nintendo is deleting what it deems inappropriate Super Smash Bros. Ultimate stages April 20, 2019
- The mysterious world of Las Meninas April 20, 2019
- Falcon Age and Stranger’s Wrath: animals go to war April 19, 2019
- After 11 years of online antics, Burnout Paradise’s servers are shutting down April 18, 2019
- After nearly 12 years of online antics, Burnout Paradise’s servers are shutting down April 18, 2019