Video Gamer Play // Nintendo’s new spring eShop sale features some of...
Nintendo’s new spring eShop sale features some of the best Switch savings yet
Nintendo has launched its “Spring into Action” eShop sale for Switch, 3DS, and Wii U, and there are some pretty decent savings to be had all round.
As part of the sale, Nintendo has gathered up what may well be its best selection of Switch discounts yet, with good saving on a number of triple-A titles, as well as a wide selection of excellent indie games. Arms, Skyrim, Doom, and Lego City Undercover are £33.49, down for £49.99, for instance, and FIFA 18 is reduced to £27.49 from £54.99.
LA Noire is down from £44.99 to £33.74, I am Setsuna and Super Bomberman R are half price at £14.99 and £24.99 respectively, Resident Evil Revelations drops a slightly more modest amount from £15.99 to £11.99, and its excellent sequel is £14.39 from £19.99.
- The Grand Tour Game is a bad game, but an interesting vision for interactive TV January 17, 2019
- Bethesda cracks down on Fallout 76 accounts with illicit “developer room” items January 17, 2019
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout gets respawn mode for the first time January 17, 2019
- Neon green and pink Joy-Con pair down to £58 January 17, 2019
- How Blood Bowl PC fanatics are taking player-run leagues to the extreme January 17, 2019
- Westworld mobile game that Bethesda called ‘blatant Fallout Shelter rip-off’ is closing down January 16, 2019
- Excellent Souls-inspired side-scroller Salt and Sanctuary is finally coming to Xbox One January 16, 2019
- The Division 2’s private beta gets a February start-date on Xbox One, PS4, and PC January 16, 2019
- Hitman developer IO Interactive is opening a new studio in Malmö, Sweden January 16, 2019
- PlayStation 4 Pro with Spider-Man or Red Dead for £349 January 16, 2019