Video Gamer Play // Nintendo’s new spring eShop sale features some of...
Nintendo’s new spring eShop sale features some of the best Switch savings yet
Nintendo has launched its “Spring into Action” eShop sale for Switch, 3DS, and Wii U, and there are some pretty decent savings to be had all round.
As part of the sale, Nintendo has gathered up what may well be its best selection of Switch discounts yet, with good saving on a number of triple-A titles, as well as a wide selection of excellent indie games. Arms, Skyrim, Doom, and Lego City Undercover are £33.49, down for £49.99, for instance, and FIFA 18 is reduced to £27.49 from £54.99.
LA Noire is down from £44.99 to £33.74, I am Setsuna and Super Bomberman R are half price at £14.99 and £24.99 respectively, Resident Evil Revelations drops a slightly more modest amount from £15.99 to £11.99, and its excellent sequel is £14.39 from £19.99.
- Why Hideo Kojima fans reckon Death Stranding is set in Iceland May 26, 2018
- City 17 from Half-Life 2 as a city map May 26, 2018
- Microsoft stealth-releases new PC racing game Miami Street May 26, 2018
- This week’s best deals: Xbox One X bundles, Splatoon amiibo, NES Classic and more May 26, 2018
- Epic issues Fortnite scam warning as free V-Bucks videos flood YouTube May 26, 2018
- Don’t worry Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Ireland fans, you can go to the World Cup in FIFA 18 May 26, 2018
- Samsung adds FreeSync support to select 4K TVs May 26, 2018
- DICE boss says Battlefield V’s women are here to stay May 26, 2018
- Why small choices matter when it comes to character creation in RPGs May 26, 2018
- Telltale Games delays The Wolf Among Us’ second season into 2019 May 25, 2018