Video Gamer Play // Nintendo’s new spring eShop sale features some of...
Nintendo’s new spring eShop sale features some of the best Switch savings yet
Nintendo has launched its “Spring into Action” eShop sale for Switch, 3DS, and Wii U, and there are some pretty decent savings to be had all round.
As part of the sale, Nintendo has gathered up what may well be its best selection of Switch discounts yet, with good saving on a number of triple-A titles, as well as a wide selection of excellent indie games. Arms, Skyrim, Doom, and Lego City Undercover are £33.49, down for £49.99, for instance, and FIFA 18 is reduced to £27.49 from £54.99.
LA Noire is down from £44.99 to £33.74, I am Setsuna and Super Bomberman R are half price at £14.99 and £24.99 respectively, Resident Evil Revelations drops a slightly more modest amount from £15.99 to £11.99, and its excellent sequel is £14.39 from £19.99.
- Warframe’s massive open-world Venus expansion, Fortuna, is out next month on PC October 19, 2018
- PUBG’s Training Mode map is now available on Xbox One via the Public Test Server October 19, 2018
- Brooding co-operative action-RPG Ashen will be out by the end of this year, says dev October 19, 2018
- Agent 47 can dress up as a sinister scarecrow in Hitman’s free Hallowe’en DLC pack October 19, 2018
- Splash Damage is ending development on its free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb October 19, 2018
- Soulcalibur 6 review – a return to form that’s not without its flaws October 19, 2018
- UK mags GamesTM and GamesMaster shut down October 19, 2018
- PUBG’s PC Event Mode has been cancelled this week due to a “critical error” October 19, 2018
- PlayStation 4 exclusive Days Gone delayed October 19, 2018
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales review – a card game with the heart of a blockbuster October 19, 2018