Video Gamer Play // Nintendo’s new spring eShop sale features some of...
Nintendo’s new spring eShop sale features some of the best Switch savings yet
Nintendo has launched its “Spring into Action” eShop sale for Switch, 3DS, and Wii U, and there are some pretty decent savings to be had all round.
As part of the sale, Nintendo has gathered up what may well be its best selection of Switch discounts yet, with good saving on a number of triple-A titles, as well as a wide selection of excellent indie games. Arms, Skyrim, Doom, and Lego City Undercover are £33.49, down for £49.99, for instance, and FIFA 18 is reduced to £27.49 from £54.99.
LA Noire is down from £44.99 to £33.74, I am Setsuna and Super Bomberman R are half price at £14.99 and £24.99 respectively, Resident Evil Revelations drops a slightly more modest amount from £15.99 to £11.99, and its excellent sequel is £14.39 from £19.99.
- Here’s a glimpse at Battlefield 5 battle royale August 18, 2018
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is having a better time of it outside Steam August 18, 2018
- A mortgage broker worked out the real world cost of a house in Skyrim August 18, 2018
- This week’s best deals: Two-Point Hospital, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Geforce 1060 and more August 18, 2018
- FIFA 19 is going big on the Spanish league August 18, 2018
- Bungie makes a new, more accessible version of the hardest weapon to get in Destiny 2 August 18, 2018
- Valve accidentally launches Steam.tv early August 18, 2018
- Video games magazines and me August 18, 2018
- H1Z1 PS4 producer on spectacular launch, balancing and what comes next August 17, 2018
- Buy Super Mario Party from the Nintendo Store, get a free lamp August 17, 2018