Video Gamer Play // Nintendo’s next smartphone game is a big surprise
Nintendo’s next smartphone game is a big surprise
Nintendo has announced a surprise new addition to its smartphone game release schedule: Dragalia Lost.
If the name doesn’t sound familiar… well, it shouldn’t. Dragalia Lost is a new action role-playing game co-developed with Japanese developer Cygames, of which Nintendo has bought a small stake. Artwork for the game shows a colourful, anime style.
Little else is known about the smartphone RPG, except that it will arrive at some point this summer. There’s been no mention of whether the game will be a paid release or free-to-play.
- Here’s a glimpse at Battlefield 5 battle royale August 18, 2018
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is having a better time of it outside Steam August 18, 2018
- A mortgage broker worked out the real world cost of a house in Skyrim August 18, 2018
- This week’s best deals: Two-Point Hospital, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Geforce 1060 and more August 18, 2018
- FIFA 19 is going big on the Spanish league August 18, 2018
- Bungie makes a new, more accessible version of the hardest weapon to get in Destiny 2 August 18, 2018
- Valve accidentally launches Steam.tv early August 18, 2018
- Video games magazines and me August 18, 2018
- H1Z1 PS4 producer on spectacular launch, balancing and what comes next August 17, 2018
- Buy Super Mario Party from the Nintendo Store, get a free lamp August 17, 2018