Video Gamer Play // Nintendo’s next smartphone game is a big surprise
Nintendo’s next smartphone game is a big surprise
Nintendo has announced a surprise new addition to its smartphone game release schedule: Dragalia Lost.
If the name doesn’t sound familiar… well, it shouldn’t. Dragalia Lost is a new action role-playing game co-developed with Japanese developer Cygames, of which Nintendo has bought a small stake. Artwork for the game shows a colourful, anime style.
Little else is known about the smartphone RPG, except that it will arrive at some point this summer. There’s been no mention of whether the game will be a paid release or free-to-play.
- City 17 from Half-Life 2 as a city map May 26, 2018
- Microsoft stealth-releases new PC racing game Miami Street May 26, 2018
- This week’s best deals: Xbox One X bundles, Splatoon amiibo, NES Classic and more May 26, 2018
- Epic issues Fortnite scam warning as free V-Bucks videos flood YouTube May 26, 2018
- Don’t worry Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Ireland fans, you can go to the World Cup in FIFA 18 May 26, 2018
- Samsung adds FreeSync support to select 4K TVs May 26, 2018
- DICE boss says Battlefield V’s women are here to stay May 26, 2018
- Why small choices matter when it comes to character creation in RPGs May 26, 2018
- Telltale Games delays The Wolf Among Us’ second season into 2019 May 25, 2018
- Investigative open-world Lovecraft horror The Sinking City gets a new teaser trailer May 25, 2018