Video Gamer Play // Nintendo’s next smartphone game is a big surprise
Nintendo’s next smartphone game is a big surprise
Nintendo has announced a surprise new addition to its smartphone game release schedule: Dragalia Lost.
If the name doesn’t sound familiar… well, it shouldn’t. Dragalia Lost is a new action role-playing game co-developed with Japanese developer Cygames, of which Nintendo has bought a small stake. Artwork for the game shows a colourful, anime style.
Little else is known about the smartphone RPG, except that it will arrive at some point this summer. There’s been no mention of whether the game will be a paid release or free-to-play.
- Neon Switch with Pokémon: Let’s Go or Mario Kart for under £300 January 17, 2019
- The Grand Tour Game is a bad game, but an interesting vision for interactive TV January 17, 2019
- Bethesda cracks down on Fallout 76 accounts with illicit “developer room” items January 17, 2019
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout gets respawn mode for the first time January 17, 2019
- Neon green and pink Joy-Con pair down to £58 January 17, 2019
- How Blood Bowl PC fanatics are taking player-run leagues to the extreme January 17, 2019
- Westworld mobile game that Bethesda called ‘blatant Fallout Shelter rip-off’ is closing down January 16, 2019
- Excellent Souls-inspired side-scroller Salt and Sanctuary is finally coming to Xbox One January 16, 2019
- The Division 2’s private beta gets a February start-date on Xbox One, PS4, and PC January 16, 2019
- Hitman developer IO Interactive is opening a new studio in Malmö, Sweden January 16, 2019