Video Gamer Play // No Man’s Sky is getting VR support in next big Be...
No Man’s Sky is getting VR support in next big Beyond update
Hello Games has revealed that its exploratory sci-fi sim No Man’s Sky will be getting VR support as part of its previously announced Beyond update.
Beyond is No Man’s Sky seventh major update since its launch in 2016 (following on from Foundation, Path Finder, Atlas Rises, Next, The Abyss, and Visions), and is described as the “most ambitious chapter so far”.
When Hello Games unveiled Beyond earlier this month, it explained that it consisted of three major updates that the studio originally planned to release separately. The first of these components, now included as part of the free Beyond update , is “a radical new social and multiplayer experience” known as No Man’s Sky Online.
- A farewell to Arms – Nintendo’s fighting game wraps up June 17, 2019
- Gamesplanet’s SEGA sale offers up to 75% off Bayonetta, Two Point Hospital and more June 17, 2019
- Carrion is disgusting and I want to play it again immediately June 17, 2019
- Genesis is to Darksiders what Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light was to Tomb Raider June 17, 2019
- Meet the amputee who cosplayed Apex Legends’ Octane at EA Play June 17, 2019
- The Secret of Mana and the art of a good box June 17, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 gets a ranked mode tomorrow June 17, 2019
- Expand your Nintendo Switch storage with a 256GB SD card for just £24.99 June 17, 2019
- Destiny 2 Google Stadia players can only play with other Stadia players at launch June 17, 2019
- You can no longer catch ’em all in Pokémon Sword and Shield June 17, 2019