Video Gamer Play // Oculus Rift VR support will come to Dirt Rally 2.0 late...
Oculus Rift VR support will come to Dirt Rally 2.0 later this year
Codemasters has confirmed Oculus Rift support is coming to Dirt Rally 2.0 later this year.
Initially, the team had only promised to “explore the possibility” of VR support if there was enough demand from fans (thanks, PC Gamer), but now it’s official as a cheeky tweet from the Birmingham-based studio showed an image of an Oculus headset besides a copy of the game.
“We heard you. Oculus heard you. DiRT Rally 2.0 + Oculus = this summer… #RisetotheChallenge,” the tweet said, suggesting that VR support will not be available at launch but will come later in the year.
- This Amnesia mod offers a new tale without the “chases, scares, or mind-bending monster encounters” February 17, 2019
- Tech Interview: Metro Exodus, ray tracing and the 4A Engine’s open world upgrades February 17, 2019
- Final Fantasy 15’s Regalia vehicle is coming to Forza Horizon. Again February 17, 2019
- Despite a promising demo, PSVR adventure game Eden Tomorrow ends up disappointing February 17, 2019
- A Final Fantasy 14 float is joining this year’s Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras February 17, 2019
- Here’s when you can swing Negan’s baseball bat, Lucille, in Tekken 7 February 17, 2019
- The past, present and future of OlliOlli February 17, 2019
- Respawn has already banned over 16,000 Apex Legends cheaters February 16, 2019
- FIFA 19 has a new cover – and Cristiano Ronaldo isn’t on it February 16, 2019
- Metro Exodus: a vision for the future of graphics technology February 16, 2019