Video Gamer Play // Of course there’s a Horizon Zero Dawn sequel
Of course there’s a Horizon Zero Dawn sequel
PlayStation 4-exclusive Horizon Zero Dawn sold over 10m copies, so it comes as no surprise to learn there will be a sequel.
Confirmation comes from actress Janina Gavankar, who in video game land is best known for playing the protagonist of Star Wars: Battlefront 2’s single-player campaign, but who also voiced minor character Tatai in Horizon’s Frozen Wilds DLC.
Chatting to a fan about Horizon Zero Dawn at the ongoing Star Wars Celebration event in Chicago, Gavankar said: “Just wait until you see the sequel. You’re gonna die. I know some secrets. You’re gonna die.”
- Spider-Man PS4 dev reveals cool Easter egg no-one noticed April 20, 2019
- Epic has already banned thousands of Fortnite World Cup participants for cheating April 20, 2019
- Assassin’s Creed Unity players review-bomb Steam page with positivity April 20, 2019
- Leaked Days Gone gameplay doesn’t reveal much, but does give us a good idea of what to expect April 20, 2019
- Warner Bros. is trying to plug Mortal Kombat 11 leaks after street date is broken April 20, 2019
- Nintendo is deleting what it deems inappropriate Super Smash Bros. Ultimate stages April 20, 2019
- The mysterious world of Las Meninas April 20, 2019
- Falcon Age and Stranger’s Wrath: animals go to war April 19, 2019
- After 11 years of online antics, Burnout Paradise’s servers are shutting down April 18, 2019
- After nearly 12 years of online antics, Burnout Paradise’s servers are shutting down April 18, 2019