Video Gamer Play // Oxenfree follow-up Afterparty, Swery’s The Good L...
Oxenfree follow-up Afterparty, Swery’s The Good Life and more set for Xbox Game Pass
Microsoft has unveiled a bunch of new indie games joining Xbox Game Pass on launch day, including Night School Studio’s Oxenfree follow-up Afterparty, and The Good Life from Deadly Premonition director Hidetaka “Swery” Suehiro.
Details come via Microsoft’s inaugural, and pleasingly pacy [email protected] Games Pass web show – which offered around 13 minutes of breezy developer chat and announcements, including word on eight new indie games joining Xbox Game Pass on the day of their release.
First up is the aforementioned Afterparty, in which two best friends go on a pub crawl around hell in a bid to thwart satan and return to the mortal world, followed by Swery’s intriguing English-village-life-sim-meets-surreal-murder-mystery The Good Life.
- Destiny 2 Google Stadia players can only play with other Stadia players at launch June 17, 2019
- You can no longer catch ’em all in Pokémon Sword and Shield June 17, 2019
- Blizzard asks survey respondents if they’re aware of plans to “squish” World of Warcraft’s max cap June 16, 2019
- Shenmue 3 dev is listening to fan “concerns” about Epic Game Store exclusivity June 16, 2019
- 7 months later, Bethesda has finally delivered the Fallout 76 canvas bags June 15, 2019
- 17 minutes of Frontier’s promising Planet Zoo – and a snippet of poo physics June 15, 2019
- Toonstruck is currently free on GOG.com June 15, 2019
- Bethesda extends Fallout 76 Nuclear Winter pre-beta June 15, 2019
- Treyarch nerfs controversial Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 DLC weapon June 15, 2019
- It looks like The Last of Us 2 is set for February 2020 June 15, 2019