Video Gamer Play // Pikachu once had another evolution, with large fangs an...
Pikachu once had another evolution, with large fangs and horns
Lovable Pikachu, the yellow and cuddly mascot of the Pokémon franchise, once had a third evolution which would evolve it into a devil-like creature with large fangs and horns.
The surprising revelation comes from Pikachu’s original illustrator Atsuko Nishida and original Pokémon design legend Ken Sugimori, who were recently interviewed by Japanese newspaper Yomiuri (translated by Siliconera).
More than 22 years after Pikachu was first designed, Nishida dropped the bombshell revelation that Pikachu’s evolution Raichu was originally set to evolve again – into the fierce-sounding Gorochu.
- Cuphead on Switch is a stunning conversion April 18, 2019
- Shao Khan’s infamous “You Suck!” taunt is back for Mortal Kombat 11 April 18, 2019
- Islanders is a city-builder with new ideas April 18, 2019
- Netflix says its Witcher television series will be out at the end of this year April 17, 2019
- Showtime’s Halo TV series has cast its Master Chief April 17, 2019
- Assassin’s Creed Unity is currently available to download for free on PC April 17, 2019
- One Finger Death Punch is the greatest two-button kung fu game ever made April 17, 2019
- Ubisoft creates shortcut to access the new Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey DLC April 17, 2019
- Joker from Persona 5 hits Super Smash Bros. Ultimate today April 17, 2019
- Speaking with Guild Wars 2 developer ArenaNet for the first time since the lay-offs April 17, 2019