Video Gamer Play // Platinum Games reveals futuristic crime-fighting action...
Platinum Games reveals futuristic crime-fighting action adventure Astral Chain
Nintendo has unveiled Astral Chain, a new Platinum-Games-developed futuristic action romp that’s heading exclusively to Switch on August 30th this year.
Astral Chain is being directed by Takahisa Taura, senior game designer on Nier: Automata, with Platinum’s Hideo Kamiya acting in a supervisory role. It centres around a police special forces unit, and their “humanoid special weapon” known as Legion, who work to protect a strikingly designed “multi-cultural futuristic city”.
You can get brief taste of Astral Chain, which blends exploration and action-heavy combat, as well as Masakazu Katsura’s characters designs, in the reveal trailer below.
- Spider-Man PS4 dev reveals cool Easter egg no-one noticed April 20, 2019
- Epic has already banned thousands of Fortnite World Cup participants for cheating April 20, 2019
- Assassin’s Creed Unity players review-bomb Steam page with positivity April 20, 2019
- Leaked Days Gone gameplay doesn’t reveal much, but does give us a good idea of what to expect April 20, 2019
- Warner Bros. is trying to plug Mortal Kombat 11 leaks after street date is broken April 20, 2019
- Nintendo is deleting what it deems inappropriate Super Smash Bros. Ultimate stages April 20, 2019
- The mysterious world of Las Meninas April 20, 2019
- Falcon Age and Stranger’s Wrath: animals go to war April 19, 2019
- After 11 years of online antics, Burnout Paradise’s servers are shutting down April 18, 2019
- After nearly 12 years of online antics, Burnout Paradise’s servers are shutting down April 18, 2019