Video Gamer Play // Players are creating elaborate skate tracks with Fortni...
Players are creating elaborate skate tracks with Fortnite’s Chiller Trap
Fortnite’s Chiller Trap has only recently landed in-game and players are already creating intricate skate tracks and discovering new ways of quickly sliding away from the storm.
Watching reddit user CruzKMS’s skate track in action, below, is oddly mesmerising – as the player slides and bounces their way through a series of carefully constructed tunnels and ramps. It’s like a cross between Fortnite, Ninja Warrior and Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater.
Another impressive Chiller course comes courtesy of Nightpantaloons which contains a rapid fire bounce pad sequence mid way through that’ll blow your ice blocks off.
- Forget the cube, Fortnite fans are now pondering a mysterious floating sphere January 15, 2019
- Pioneer, the space exploration game teased in Watch Dogs 2, is reportedly dead January 15, 2019
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’s battle royale mode Blackout is getting a seven-day free trial January 15, 2019
- Arabian Nights-inspired first-person rogue-lite City of Brass is coming to Switch January 15, 2019
- Just Dance is being turned into a film, for some reason January 15, 2019
- Nintendo won’t fire Russian boss after investigation into workplace conduct January 15, 2019
- Fortnite’s being sued again, this time by Orange Shirt Kid’s mum January 15, 2019
- Resident Evil 2 Remake takes Capcom’s RE engine to the next level January 15, 2019
- Switch deals: Bayonetta 2, Skyrim, Diablo 3 and Wolfenstein 2 for under £38 January 15, 2019
- Next Pokémon Go event returns fan-favourite raid bosses January 15, 2019