Video Gamer Play // Players are creating elaborate skate tracks with Fortni...
Players are creating elaborate skate tracks with Fortnite’s Chiller Trap
Fortnite’s Chiller Trap has only recently landed in-game and players are already creating intricate skate tracks and discovering new ways of quickly sliding away from the storm.
Watching reddit user CruzKMS’s skate track in action, below, is oddly mesmerising – as the player slides and bounces their way through a series of carefully constructed tunnels and ramps. It’s like a cross between Fortnite, Ninja Warrior and Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater.
Another impressive Chiller course comes courtesy of Nightpantaloons which contains a rapid fire bounce pad sequence mid way through that’ll blow your ice blocks off.
- Fortnite’s controversial glider re-deploy feature is being removed from all default game modes November 13, 2018
- Fran Bow dev’s deliciously sinister narrative adventure Little Misfortune gets first trailer November 13, 2018
- Dreamfall dev reveals new trailer for long-awaited psychological mystery Draugen November 13, 2018
- Beautiful underwater adventure Abzû is heading to Switch this month November 13, 2018
- Hitman 2 is a stunningly detailed game with some cool tech features November 13, 2018
- Official portable Nintendo Switch charger currently half-price November 13, 2018
- PUBG hits PS4 with Nathan Drake and Ellie items November 13, 2018
- Man finds Steam key-generating bug, Valve gives him £15,000 November 13, 2018
- Next Week’s Spider-Man DLC has a new trailer November 13, 2018
- Fallout 76 is live early November 13, 2018