Video Gamer Play // Players are creating elaborate skate tracks with Fortni...
Players are creating elaborate skate tracks with Fortnite’s Chiller Trap
Fortnite’s Chiller Trap has only recently landed in-game and players are already creating intricate skate tracks and discovering new ways of quickly sliding away from the storm.
Watching reddit user CruzKMS’s skate track in action, below, is oddly mesmerising – as the player slides and bounces their way through a series of carefully constructed tunnels and ramps. It’s like a cross between Fortnite, Ninja Warrior and Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater.
Another impressive Chiller course comes courtesy of Nightpantaloons which contains a rapid fire bounce pad sequence mid way through that’ll blow your ice blocks off.
- Myst developer Kickstarting new steampunk VR puzzle adventure Firmament March 26, 2019
- Oxenfree follow-up Afterparty, Swery’s The Good Life and more set for Xbox Game Pass March 26, 2019
- EA confirms it’s laying off around 350 employees March 26, 2019
- RPG card-battler SteamWorld Quest gets an April release date on Switch March 26, 2019
- Two new Nintendo Switch models inspired by 3DS’ split evolution, sources say March 26, 2019
- Here are some of the best PC digital deals right now March 26, 2019
- The old Star Wars: Battlefront 2 headlines Xbox Games with Gold in April March 26, 2019
- First Streets of Rage 4 gameplay trailer shows off fiery fists of fury March 26, 2019
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled includes Crash Nitro Kart tracks, arenas and PS4-exclusive skins March 26, 2019
- Journey to the Savage Planet is a deeply unfashionable game, in the best possible way March 26, 2019