Video Gamer Play // PlayStation 4 exclusive Days Gone delayed
PlayStation 4 exclusive Days Gone delayed
Days Gone will now release on 26th April 2019 instead of its previous release date in February.
It’s probably for the best. As well as gaining a couple of extra months in development, Days Gone’s previous release date would have seen it launch directly against Anthem, Crackdown 3 and Metro Exodus.
The post-apocalyptic motorbike and don’t-call-them-zombies game has been rattling around Sony’s release slate for the past few years and was at one point due to launch in 2018. It’s not a huge delay, but developer Bend Studio said it will “take the oppurtunity to further polish Days Gone”.
- One more character will drop before the end of Apex Legends’ first battle pass season March 24, 2019
- Space Junkies PSVR open beta shows promise, shame about the control scheme March 24, 2019
- Is The Division 2 sending secret messages via flashing lights and Morse code? March 24, 2019
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is already Steam’s fourth most-played game March 24, 2019
- Death Stranding hits a “critical phase” as Kojima plays the game “every day” on PS4 March 24, 2019
- Uncanny games with hidden rooms March 24, 2019
- In-game tributes paid to “amazing” Minecraft server owner who died of cancer March 23, 2019
- Five months after launch, Super Mario Party finally gets its first update March 23, 2019
- Apple reportedly working on premium games subscription for the App Store March 23, 2019
- Persona 5: The Royal announced, stars a mysterious new female character March 23, 2019