Video Gamer Play // PlayStation 4 exclusive Days Gone delayed
PlayStation 4 exclusive Days Gone delayed
Days Gone will now release on 26th April 2019 instead of its previous release date in February.
It’s probably for the best. As well as gaining a couple of extra months in development, Days Gone’s previous release date would have seen it launch directly against Anthem, Crackdown 3 and Metro Exodus.
The post-apocalyptic motorbike and don’t-call-them-zombies game has been rattling around Sony’s release slate for the past few years and was at one point due to launch in 2018. It’s not a huge delay, but developer Bend Studio said it will “take the oppurtunity to further polish Days Gone”.
- Forget the cube, Fortnite fans are now pondering a mysterious floating sphere January 15, 2019
- Pioneer, the space exploration game teased in Watch Dogs 2, is reportedly dead January 15, 2019
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’s battle royale mode Blackout is getting a seven-day free trial January 15, 2019
- Arabian Nights-inspired first-person rogue-lite City of Brass is coming to Switch January 15, 2019
- Just Dance is being turned into a film, for some reason January 15, 2019
- Nintendo won’t fire Russian boss after investigation into workplace conduct January 15, 2019
- Fortnite’s being sued again, this time by Orange Shirt Kid’s mum January 15, 2019
- Resident Evil 2 Remake takes Capcom’s RE engine to the next level January 15, 2019
- Switch deals: Bayonetta 2, Skyrim, Diablo 3 and Wolfenstein 2 for under £38 January 15, 2019
- Next Pokémon Go event returns fan-favourite raid bosses January 15, 2019