Video Gamer Play // PlayStation launching a second pair of official shoes
PlayStation launching a second pair of official shoes
There’s a second pair of official PlayStation shoes in the offing, due for release on 1st December.
This time around, the shoes’ tongues now light up on not one, but two sides with various PlayStation logos and branding.
The sneakers are the work of Paul George, Nike and PlayStation itself – the same team behind February’s inaugural pair of PS booties.
- Spider-Man PS4 dev reveals cool Easter egg no-one noticed April 20, 2019
- Epic has already banned thousands of Fortnite World Cup participants for cheating April 20, 2019
- Assassin’s Creed Unity players review-bomb Steam page with positivity April 20, 2019
- Leaked Days Gone gameplay doesn’t reveal much, but does give us a good idea of what to expect April 20, 2019
- Warner Bros. is trying to plug Mortal Kombat 11 leaks after street date is broken April 20, 2019
- Nintendo is deleting what it deems inappropriate Super Smash Bros. Ultimate stages April 20, 2019
- The mysterious world of Las Meninas April 20, 2019
- Falcon Age and Stranger’s Wrath: animals go to war April 19, 2019
- After 11 years of online antics, Burnout Paradise’s servers are shutting down April 18, 2019
- After nearly 12 years of online antics, Burnout Paradise’s servers are shutting down April 18, 2019