Video Gamer Play // PlayStation launching a second pair of official shoes
PlayStation launching a second pair of official shoes
There’s a second pair of official PlayStation shoes in the offing, due for release on 1st December.
This time around, the shoes’ tongues now light up on not one, but two sides with various PlayStation logos and branding.
The sneakers are the work of Paul George, Nike and PlayStation itself – the same team behind February’s inaugural pair of PS booties.
- After all these years, World of Warcraft adds a potion to understand your enemy with December 17, 2018
- Someone is using My PS4 Life videos to work out player counts for loads of games December 17, 2018
- Fallout 76 players say the Atom shop prices are getting out of hand December 17, 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate glitch shows you should be careful what you wish for December 17, 2018
- Xbox One S with Red Dead Redemption 2 and Battlefield 5 for under £200 December 17, 2018
- Pillars of Eternity 2 will still come to consoles, including Switch, in 2019 December 17, 2018
- You can get a free PC copy of Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey via Google’s Project Stream December 17, 2018
- Arc System Works is making a Granblue Fantasy fighting game December 17, 2018
- Street Fighter 5’s new DLC character Kage is basically Evil Ryu with a twist December 17, 2018
- Mutant Year Zero’s misfits are some of 2018’s best characters December 17, 2018