Video Gamer Play // PlayStation Store unveils festive game sale
PlayStation Store unveils festive game sale
In preparation for Christmas and, presumably, the festive themes of charity and giving, the PlayStation Store has announced a raft of discounts on digital downloads. Indie darlings and big-budget behemoths alike have been included. Stick with us as we sift through those deals, which comprise everything from Bloodborne to What Remains of Edith Finch.
However, if physical games are more your style, you can nab all the latest AAA games in the vein of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, FIFA 19 and Battlefield 5 for around £30 a piece as part of the GAME bundle sale – which gives you pairs of games costing up to £60 for both. The titles cover both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and there are plenty to choose from. Now, onto the PlayStation Store deals, which terminate at midnight tonight.
Notably, horror nightmare Bloodborne is 50 percent off, bringing it down to a totally not fiendish £7.99. In addition, if endless despair and bludgeoning are your bag, you can’t go too far wrong with Dark Souls 3 – currently down to £12.99.
- This Amnesia mod offers a new tale without the “chases, scares, or mind-bending monster encounters” February 17, 2019
- Tech Interview: Metro Exodus, ray tracing and the 4A Engine’s open world upgrades February 17, 2019
- Final Fantasy 15’s Regalia vehicle is coming to Forza Horizon. Again February 17, 2019
- Despite a promising demo, PSVR adventure game Eden Tomorrow ends up disappointing February 17, 2019
- A Final Fantasy 14 float is joining this year’s Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras February 17, 2019
- Here’s when you can swing Negan’s baseball bat, Lucille, in Tekken 7 February 17, 2019
- The past, present and future of OlliOlli February 17, 2019
- Respawn has already banned over 16,000 Apex Legends cheaters February 16, 2019
- FIFA 19 has a new cover – and Cristiano Ronaldo isn’t on it February 16, 2019
- Metro Exodus: a vision for the future of graphics technology February 16, 2019