Video Gamer Play // PlayStation Store unveils festive game sale
PlayStation Store unveils festive game sale
In preparation for Christmas and, presumably, the festive themes of charity and giving, the PlayStation Store has announced a raft of discounts on digital downloads. Indie darlings and big-budget behemoths alike have been included. Stick with us as we sift through those deals, which comprise everything from Bloodborne to What Remains of Edith Finch.
However, if physical games are more your style, you can nab all the latest AAA games in the vein of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, FIFA 19 and Battlefield 5 for around £30 a piece as part of the GAME bundle sale – which gives you pairs of games costing up to £60 for both. The titles cover both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and there are plenty to choose from. Now, onto the PlayStation Store deals, which terminate at midnight tonight.
Notably, horror nightmare Bloodborne is 50 percent off, bringing it down to a totally not fiendish £7.99. In addition, if endless despair and bludgeoning are your bag, you can’t go too far wrong with Dark Souls 3 – currently down to £12.99.
- Spider-Man PS4 dev reveals cool Easter egg no-one noticed April 20, 2019
- Epic has already banned thousands of Fortnite World Cup participants for cheating April 20, 2019
- Assassin’s Creed Unity players review-bomb Steam page with positivity April 20, 2019
- Leaked Days Gone gameplay doesn’t reveal much, but does give us a good idea of what to expect April 20, 2019
- Warner Bros. is trying to plug Mortal Kombat 11 leaks after street date is broken April 20, 2019
- Nintendo is deleting what it deems inappropriate Super Smash Bros. Ultimate stages April 20, 2019
- The mysterious world of Las Meninas April 20, 2019
- Falcon Age and Stranger’s Wrath: animals go to war April 19, 2019
- After 11 years of online antics, Burnout Paradise’s servers are shutting down April 18, 2019
- After nearly 12 years of online antics, Burnout Paradise’s servers are shutting down April 18, 2019