Video Gamer Play // Pokémon Go Fest Chicago and Dortmund events announced
Pokémon Go Fest Chicago and Dortmund events announced
Chicago will once again host this year’s big Pokémon Go Fest, following last year’s inaugural event which ended up marred by technical issues.
Two smaller events will also be held in Dortmund, Germany and in Yokosuka, Japan on separate dates.
Now a two-day affair, Pokémon Go Fest 2018 will be held in Chicago’s Lincoln Park on 14th and 15th July. Developer Niantic is promising “a unique and immersive gameplay experience” not seen before, with “physical installations and exclusive activities”. The surrounding area will see “additional in-game activities and appearance of rare Pokémon”. Tickets will cost $20.
- Warframe’s massive open-world Venus expansion, Fortuna, is out next month on PC October 19, 2018
- PUBG’s Training Mode map is now available on Xbox One via the Public Test Server October 19, 2018
- Brooding co-operative action-RPG Ashen will be out by the end of this year, says dev October 19, 2018
- Agent 47 can dress up as a sinister scarecrow in Hitman’s free Hallowe’en DLC pack October 19, 2018
- Splash Damage is ending development on its free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb October 19, 2018
- Soulcalibur 6 review – a return to form that’s not without its flaws October 19, 2018
- UK mags GamesTM and GamesMaster shut down October 19, 2018
- PUBG’s PC Event Mode has been cancelled this week due to a “critical error” October 19, 2018
- PlayStation 4 exclusive Days Gone delayed October 19, 2018
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales review – a card game with the heart of a blockbuster October 19, 2018