Video Gamer Play // Pokémon Go Fest Chicago and Dortmund events announced
Pokémon Go Fest Chicago and Dortmund events announced
Chicago will once again host this year’s big Pokémon Go Fest, following last year’s inaugural event which ended up marred by technical issues.
Two smaller events will also be held in Dortmund, Germany and in Yokosuka, Japan on separate dates.
Now a two-day affair, Pokémon Go Fest 2018 will be held in Chicago’s Lincoln Park on 14th and 15th July. Developer Niantic is promising “a unique and immersive gameplay experience” not seen before, with “physical installations and exclusive activities”. The surrounding area will see “additional in-game activities and appearance of rare Pokémon”. Tickets will cost $20.
- Forget the cube, Fortnite fans are now pondering a mysterious floating sphere January 15, 2019
- Pioneer, the space exploration game teased in Watch Dogs 2, is reportedly dead January 15, 2019
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’s battle royale mode Blackout is getting a seven-day free trial January 15, 2019
- Arabian Nights-inspired first-person rogue-lite City of Brass is coming to Switch January 15, 2019
- Just Dance is being turned into a film, for some reason January 15, 2019
- Nintendo won’t fire Russian boss after investigation into workplace conduct January 15, 2019
- Fortnite’s being sued again, this time by Orange Shirt Kid’s mum January 15, 2019
- Resident Evil 2 Remake takes Capcom’s RE engine to the next level January 15, 2019
- Switch deals: Bayonetta 2, Skyrim, Diablo 3 and Wolfenstein 2 for under £38 January 15, 2019
- Next Pokémon Go event returns fan-favourite raid bosses January 15, 2019