Video Gamer Play // Pokémon Go Fest Chicago and Dortmund events announced
Pokémon Go Fest Chicago and Dortmund events announced
Chicago will once again host this year’s big Pokémon Go Fest, following last year’s inaugural event which ended up marred by technical issues.
Two smaller events will also be held in Dortmund, Germany and in Yokosuka, Japan on separate dates.
Now a two-day affair, Pokémon Go Fest 2018 will be held in Chicago’s Lincoln Park on 14th and 15th July. Developer Niantic is promising “a unique and immersive gameplay experience” not seen before, with “physical installations and exclusive activities”. The surrounding area will see “additional in-game activities and appearance of rare Pokémon”. Tickets will cost $20.
- City 17 from Half-Life 2 as a city map May 26, 2018
- Microsoft stealth-releases new PC racing game Miami Street May 26, 2018
- This week’s best deals: Xbox One X bundles, Splatoon amiibo, NES Classic and more May 26, 2018
- Epic issues Fortnite scam warning as free V-Bucks videos flood YouTube May 26, 2018
- Don’t worry Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Ireland fans, you can go to the World Cup in FIFA 18 May 26, 2018
- Samsung adds FreeSync support to select 4K TVs May 26, 2018
- DICE boss says Battlefield V’s women are here to stay May 26, 2018
- Why small choices matter when it comes to character creation in RPGs May 26, 2018
- Telltale Games delays The Wolf Among Us’ second season into 2019 May 25, 2018
- Investigative open-world Lovecraft horror The Sinking City gets a new teaser trailer May 25, 2018