Video Gamer Play // Pokémon Go has three new regional exclusives
Pokémon Go has three new regional exclusives
The first Gen 4 Pokémon arrived yesterday afternoon in Pokémon Go – and out of the 20-something new species, three will be particularly hard to find.
These three species – Chatot, Carnivine, Pachirisu – are the game’s latest regional exclusives and, after a few hours of confusion, players are now pretty certain where you’ll need to head to find them. A fan-sourced interactive Google Map has already being compiled.
First up, Chatot, a parrot Pokémon known in the main series games for its unique ability to mimic recordings of your voice (a feature quickly used by players to make the Pokémon spout obscenities, and removed from future games).
- Forget the cube, Fortnite fans are now pondering a mysterious floating sphere January 15, 2019
- Pioneer, the space exploration game teased in Watch Dogs 2, is reportedly dead January 15, 2019
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’s battle royale mode Blackout is getting a seven-day free trial January 15, 2019
- Arabian Nights-inspired first-person rogue-lite City of Brass is coming to Switch January 15, 2019
- Just Dance is being turned into a film, for some reason January 15, 2019
- Nintendo won’t fire Russian boss after investigation into workplace conduct January 15, 2019
- Fortnite’s being sued again, this time by Orange Shirt Kid’s mum January 15, 2019
- Resident Evil 2 Remake takes Capcom’s RE engine to the next level January 15, 2019
- Switch deals: Bayonetta 2, Skyrim, Diablo 3 and Wolfenstein 2 for under £38 January 15, 2019
- Next Pokémon Go event returns fan-favourite raid bosses January 15, 2019