Video Gamer Play // Pokémon Go has three new regional exclusives
Pokémon Go has three new regional exclusives
The first Gen 4 Pokémon arrived yesterday afternoon in Pokémon Go – and out of the 20-something new species, three will be particularly hard to find.
These three species – Chatot, Carnivine, Pachirisu – are the game’s latest regional exclusives and, after a few hours of confusion, players are now pretty certain where you’ll need to head to find them. A fan-sourced interactive Google Map has already being compiled.
First up, Chatot, a parrot Pokémon known in the main series games for its unique ability to mimic recordings of your voice (a feature quickly used by players to make the Pokémon spout obscenities, and removed from future games).
- Blizzard to remove option to buy loot boxes with real money from Heroes of the Storm March 24, 2019
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds wants you to celebrate its second anniversary with this free in-game item March 24, 2019
- One more character will drop before the end of Apex Legends’ first battle pass season March 24, 2019
- Space Junkies PSVR open beta shows promise, shame about the control scheme March 24, 2019
- Is The Division 2 sending secret messages via flashing lights and Morse code? March 24, 2019
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is already Steam’s fourth most-played game March 24, 2019
- Death Stranding hits a “critical phase” as Kojima plays the game “every day” on PS4 March 24, 2019
- Uncanny games with hidden rooms March 24, 2019
- In-game tributes paid to “amazing” Minecraft server owner who died of cancer March 23, 2019
- Five months after launch, Super Mario Party finally gets its first update March 23, 2019