Video Gamer Play // Pokémon Go has three new regional exclusives
Pokémon Go has three new regional exclusives
The first Gen 4 Pokémon arrived yesterday afternoon in Pokémon Go – and out of the 20-something new species, three will be particularly hard to find.
These three species – Chatot, Carnivine, Pachirisu – are the game’s latest regional exclusives and, after a few hours of confusion, players are now pretty certain where you’ll need to head to find them. A fan-sourced interactive Google Map has already being compiled.
First up, Chatot, a parrot Pokémon known in the main series games for its unique ability to mimic recordings of your voice (a feature quickly used by players to make the Pokémon spout obscenities, and removed from future games).
- Dreamfall dev reveals new trailer for long-awaited psychological mystery Draugen November 13, 2018
- Beautiful underwater adventure Abzû is heading to Switch this month November 13, 2018
- Hitman 2 is a stunningly detailed game with some cool tech features November 13, 2018
- Official portable Nintendo Switch charger currently half-price November 13, 2018
- PUBG hits PS4 with Nathan Drake and Ellie items November 13, 2018
- Man finds Steam key-generating bug, Valve gives him £15,000 November 13, 2018
- Next Week’s Spider-Man DLC has a new trailer November 13, 2018
- Fallout 76 is live early November 13, 2018
- Spyro: Reignited Trilogy has cheat codes – so you can make a big-headed yellow 2D dragon November 13, 2018
- Pokémon Let’s Go review – an assured balancing act for fans old and new November 13, 2018