Video Gamer Play // Pokémon Go’s big raid event will offer fre...
Pokémon Go’s big raid event will offer free passes, likely your best chance at Shiny Lapras
Pokémon Go’s next big event will focus on raiding, with a week of extra raid passes for free, a bumper raid hour, and a raid day specifically for Lapras.
The week will run from next Tuesday, 21st May, at 9pm (so, after raids finish here in the UK) until 28th May at the same time.
Over the week, an interesting selection of bosses will be available – including the release of Shiny Bronzor via Tier 1 raids. All raids will give double Stardust and double XP. Happily, two raid passes will be given out every day instead of the usual one.
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Remastered on Switch lacks most of the remastering work May 25, 2019
- Square Enix announces PS4 and Nintendo Switch remake of the PSP remake of the original Star Ocean May 25, 2019
- Ambitious Morrowind complete overhaul mod issues beefy update May 25, 2019
- As Battle.net removes Activision credit for Destiny 2, Bungie indicates it’ll soon discuss the “new era” May 25, 2019
- It looks like new Darksiders and Destroy All Humans games are set for E3 May 25, 2019
- Microsoft will soon release a purple Fortnite Xbox One S, new leak reveals May 25, 2019
- Bloodborne mod lets you play as any enemy – and Sekiro’s next May 25, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 pros are showing maximum disrespect with Mercy during the game’s first big tournament May 25, 2019
- Games that ask: what are cities? May 25, 2019
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night details extensive post-launch DLC plans May 24, 2019