Video Gamer Play // Pokémon Go’s new event is all about fighti...
Pokémon Go’s new event is all about fighting Pokémon
Pokémon Go will highlight its roster of fighting-type species in a Battle Showdown, the game’s next event.
From 9pm UK time tonight until 14th May, you’ll get double XP for fighting in raids and battling in gyms. (XP hunters – this means that legendary raids with a lucky egg will net you 40k XP.)
All raids will dole out 3000 Stardust and a guaranteed rare candy reward. Gyms, meanwhile, will award double gym badge points and more items when you spin their discs.
- Here’s a glimpse at Battlefield 5 battle royale August 18, 2018
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is having a better time of it outside Steam August 18, 2018
- A mortgage broker worked out the real world cost of a house in Skyrim August 18, 2018
- This week’s best deals: Two-Point Hospital, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Geforce 1060 and more August 18, 2018
- FIFA 19 is going big on the Spanish league August 18, 2018
- Bungie makes a new, more accessible version of the hardest weapon to get in Destiny 2 August 18, 2018
- Valve accidentally launches Steam.tv early August 18, 2018
- Video games magazines and me August 18, 2018
- H1Z1 PS4 producer on spectacular launch, balancing and what comes next August 17, 2018
- Buy Super Mario Party from the Nintendo Store, get a free lamp August 17, 2018