Video Gamer Play // Pokémon Go’s new event is all about fighti...
Pokémon Go’s new event is all about fighting Pokémon
Pokémon Go will highlight its roster of fighting-type species in a Battle Showdown, the game’s next event.
From 9pm UK time tonight until 14th May, you’ll get double XP for fighting in raids and battling in gyms. (XP hunters – this means that legendary raids with a lucky egg will net you 40k XP.)
All raids will dole out 3000 Stardust and a guaranteed rare candy reward. Gyms, meanwhile, will award double gym badge points and more items when you spin their discs.
- Pioneer, the space exploration game teased in Watch Dogs 2, is reportedly dead January 15, 2019
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’s battle royale mode Blackout is getting a seven-day free trial January 15, 2019
- Arabian Nights-inspired first-person rogue-lite City of Brass is coming to Switch January 15, 2019
- Just Dance is being turned into a film, for some reason January 15, 2019
- Nintendo won’t fire Russian boss after investigation into workplace conduct January 15, 2019
- Fortnite’s being sued again, this time by Orange Shirt Kid’s mum January 15, 2019
- Resident Evil 2 Remake takes Capcom’s RE engine to the next level January 15, 2019
- Switch deals: Bayonetta 2, Skyrim, Diablo 3 and Wolfenstein 2 for under £38 January 15, 2019
- Next Pokémon Go event returns fan-favourite raid bosses January 15, 2019
- Onimusha Warlords review – An aging Samurai classic returns January 15, 2019