Video Gamer Play // Pokémon Go’s new event is all about fighti...
Pokémon Go’s new event is all about fighting Pokémon
Pokémon Go will highlight its roster of fighting-type species in a Battle Showdown, the game’s next event.
From 9pm UK time tonight until 14th May, you’ll get double XP for fighting in raids and battling in gyms. (XP hunters – this means that legendary raids with a lucky egg will net you 40k XP.)
All raids will dole out 3000 Stardust and a guaranteed rare candy reward. Gyms, meanwhile, will award double gym badge points and more items when you spin their discs.
- Warframe’s massive open-world Venus expansion, Fortuna, is out next month on PC October 19, 2018
- PUBG’s Training Mode map is now available on Xbox One via the Public Test Server October 19, 2018
- Brooding co-operative action-RPG Ashen will be out by the end of this year, says dev October 19, 2018
- Agent 47 can dress up as a sinister scarecrow in Hitman’s free Hallowe’en DLC pack October 19, 2018
- Splash Damage is ending development on its free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb October 19, 2018
- Soulcalibur 6 review – a return to form that’s not without its flaws October 19, 2018
- UK mags GamesTM and GamesMaster shut down October 19, 2018
- PUBG’s PC Event Mode has been cancelled this week due to a “critical error” October 19, 2018
- PlayStation 4 exclusive Days Gone delayed October 19, 2018
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales review – a card game with the heart of a blockbuster October 19, 2018