Video Gamer Play // Pokémon Go’s September, October and Novemb...
Pokémon Go’s September, October and November Community Days dated
Pokémon Go’s next three Community Day events have been dated – and we now know what September’s featured Pokémon will be.
Chikorita will be the star of Saturday, 22nd September’s event. You’ll be able to catch the Johto Grass-type starter in its Shiny version for the first time and also get triple XP for catches throughout the three hour event window. As usual, this will be from 10am until 1pm UK time.
The next two Community Days after that will then take place on 21st October and 10th November. Mark your calendars!
- This Amnesia mod offers a new tale without the “chases, scares, or mind-bending monster encounters” February 17, 2019
- Tech Interview: Metro Exodus, ray tracing and the 4A Engine’s open world upgrades February 17, 2019
- Final Fantasy 15’s Regalia vehicle is coming to Forza Horizon. Again February 17, 2019
- Despite a promising demo, PSVR adventure game Eden Tomorrow ends up disappointing February 17, 2019
- A Final Fantasy 14 float is joining this year’s Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras February 17, 2019
- Here’s when you can swing Negan’s baseball bat, Lucille, in Tekken 7 February 17, 2019
- The past, present and future of OlliOlli February 17, 2019
- Respawn has already banned over 16,000 Apex Legends cheaters February 16, 2019
- FIFA 19 has a new cover – and Cristiano Ronaldo isn’t on it February 16, 2019
- Metro Exodus: a vision for the future of graphics technology February 16, 2019