Video Gamer Play // Pokémon Go’s September, October and Novemb...
Pokémon Go’s September, October and November Community Days dated
Pokémon Go’s next three Community Day events have been dated – and we now know what September’s featured Pokémon will be.
Chikorita will be the star of Saturday, 22nd September’s event. You’ll be able to catch the Johto Grass-type starter in its Shiny version for the first time and also get triple XP for catches throughout the three hour event window. As usual, this will be from 10am until 1pm UK time.
The next two Community Days after that will then take place on 21st October and 10th November. Mark your calendars!
- Switch’s brilliant rhythm game Voez just got another 11 free new songs November 16, 2018
- Capcom’s wonderfully weird cult classic action-adventure Killer7 is now available on PC November 16, 2018
- Star Citizen is free to try for eight days starting next week November 16, 2018
- Here are the best Black Friday deals, even though it isn’t Black Friday November 16, 2018
- Seven-day free Overwatch trial next week November 16, 2018
- Man pleads guilty to Call of Duty swatting incident that resulted in death November 16, 2018
- Pokémon Let’s Go tips and tricks for becoming a Kanto Champion November 16, 2018
- Nintendo and Microsoft confirm E3 attendance in wake of PlayStation no-show November 16, 2018
- Atari’s crowdfunded RollerCoaster Tycoon for Switch launches in two weeks November 16, 2018
- Why Red Dead Redemption 2’s Sean MacGuire is the best Irish character in a video game yet November 16, 2018