Video Gamer Play // Pokémon Let’s Go tips and tricks for becom...
Pokémon Let’s Go tips and tricks for becoming a Kanto Champion
Pokémon Let’s Go Pikachu and Eevee might take you back to one of the series’ most familiar stomping grounds, but – as you’re probably already aware – they also manage to introduce some major changes to the formula for returning players, mixing both elements of Pokémon Go and the mainline games, as well as some slightly new concepts altogether.
We’ve gathered together all our in-depth guide pages over at the hub for our Pokémon Let’s Go walkthrough and guide, if you’re looking for some deeper dives or explainers, but here on this page you can find a rundown of our general, quick and easy Pokémon Let’s Go tips and tricks that we’ve picked up after our own full playthrough of the game, to help you get off to a flying start – and on your way to becoming the very best, like on one ever was.
Pokémon Let’s Go Pikachu and Let’s Go Eevee’s version differences are prtty similar to all the previous mainline Pokémon games. Some – but not many – Pokémon are ‘version exclusive’, meaning thay can only be caught in either Let’s Go Pikachu or Let’s Go Eevee.
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Remastered on Switch lacks most of the remastering work May 25, 2019
- Square Enix announces PS4 and Nintendo Switch remake of the PSP remake of the original Star Ocean May 25, 2019
- Ambitious Morrowind complete overhaul mod issues beefy update May 25, 2019
- As Battle.net removes Activision credit for Destiny 2, Bungie indicates it’ll soon discuss the “new era” May 25, 2019
- It looks like new Darksiders and Destroy All Humans games are set for E3 May 25, 2019
- Microsoft will soon release a purple Fortnite Xbox One S, new leak reveals May 25, 2019
- Bloodborne mod lets you play as any enemy – and Sekiro’s next May 25, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 pros are showing maximum disrespect with Mercy during the game’s first big tournament May 25, 2019
- Games that ask: what are cities? May 25, 2019
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night details extensive post-launch DLC plans May 24, 2019