Video Gamer Play // Pokémon Let’s Go tips and tricks for becom...
Pokémon Let’s Go tips and tricks for becoming a Kanto Champion
Pokémon Let’s Go Pikachu and Eevee might take you back to one of the series’ most familiar stomping grounds, but – as you’re probably already aware – they also manage to introduce some major changes to the formula for returning players, mixing both elements of Pokémon Go and the mainline games, as well as some slightly new concepts altogether.
We’ve gathered together all our in-depth guide pages over at the hub for our Pokémon Let’s Go walkthrough and guide, if you’re looking for some deeper dives or explainers, but here on this page you can find a rundown of our general, quick and easy Pokémon Let’s Go tips and tricks that we’ve picked up after our own full playthrough of the game, to help you get off to a flying start – and on your way to becoming the very best, like on one ever was.
Pokémon Let’s Go Pikachu and Let’s Go Eevee’s version differences are prtty similar to all the previous mainline Pokémon games. Some – but not many – Pokémon are ‘version exclusive’, meaning thay can only be caught in either Let’s Go Pikachu or Let’s Go Eevee.
- This Amnesia mod offers a new tale without the “chases, scares, or mind-bending monster encounters” February 17, 2019
- Tech Interview: Metro Exodus, ray tracing and the 4A Engine’s open world upgrades February 17, 2019
- Final Fantasy 15’s Regalia vehicle is coming to Forza Horizon. Again February 17, 2019
- Despite a promising demo, PSVR adventure game Eden Tomorrow ends up disappointing February 17, 2019
- A Final Fantasy 14 float is joining this year’s Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras February 17, 2019
- Here’s when you can swing Negan’s baseball bat, Lucille, in Tekken 7 February 17, 2019
- The past, present and future of OlliOlli February 17, 2019
- Respawn has already banned over 16,000 Apex Legends cheaters February 16, 2019
- FIFA 19 has a new cover – and Cristiano Ronaldo isn’t on it February 16, 2019
- Metro Exodus: a vision for the future of graphics technology February 16, 2019