Video Gamer Play // Pokémon Let’s Go tips and tricks for becom...
Pokémon Let’s Go tips and tricks for becoming a Kanto Champion
Pokémon Let’s Go Pikachu and Eevee might take you back to one of the series’ most familiar stomping grounds, but – as you’re probably already aware – they also manage to introduce some major changes to the formula for returning players, mixing both elements of Pokémon Go and the mainline games, as well as some slightly new concepts altogether.
We’ve gathered together all our in-depth guide pages over at the hub for our Pokémon Let’s Go walkthrough and guide, if you’re looking for some deeper dives or explainers, but here on this page you can find a rundown of our general, quick and easy Pokémon Let’s Go tips and tricks that we’ve picked up after our own full playthrough of the game, to help you get off to a flying start – and on your way to becoming the very best, like on one ever was.
Pokémon Let’s Go Pikachu and Let’s Go Eevee’s version differences are prtty similar to all the previous mainline Pokémon games. Some – but not many – Pokémon are ‘version exclusive’, meaning thay can only be caught in either Let’s Go Pikachu or Let’s Go Eevee.
- After all these years, World of Warcraft adds a potion to understand your enemy with December 17, 2018
- Someone is using My PS4 Life videos to work out player counts for loads of games December 17, 2018
- Fallout 76 players say the Atom shop prices are getting out of hand December 17, 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate glitch shows you should be careful what you wish for December 17, 2018
- Xbox One S with Red Dead Redemption 2 and Battlefield 5 for under £200 December 17, 2018
- Pillars of Eternity 2 will still come to consoles, including Switch, in 2019 December 17, 2018
- You can get a free PC copy of Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey via Google’s Project Stream December 17, 2018
- Arc System Works is making a Granblue Fantasy fighting game December 17, 2018
- Street Fighter 5’s new DLC character Kage is basically Evil Ryu with a twist December 17, 2018
- Mutant Year Zero’s misfits are some of 2018’s best characters December 17, 2018