Video Gamer Play // Poundland now sells video games for a fiver
Poundland now sells video games for a fiver
Poundland is selling video games for no more than £5 a pop.
Our friends at GamesIndustry.biz report Poundland shops are selling PlayStation 4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 games all sourced from Music Magpie. Yes, Music Magpie, the company people sell their unwanted video games to.
350 Poundland shops are currently selling a mix of old games and newer “professionally refurbished” games, such as Fallout: New Vegas and Destiny 1. Another 50 stores will sell video games from March. Poundland wants to sell Wii U games in the future. There’s no mention of Nintendo Switch games, which is unsurprising considering Switch games cost the earth, but there is a plan to sell accessories such as controllers and power packs.
- Forget the cube, Fortnite fans are now pondering a mysterious floating sphere January 15, 2019
- Pioneer, the space exploration game teased in Watch Dogs 2, is reportedly dead January 15, 2019
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’s battle royale mode Blackout is getting a seven-day free trial January 15, 2019
- Arabian Nights-inspired first-person rogue-lite City of Brass is coming to Switch January 15, 2019
- Just Dance is being turned into a film, for some reason January 15, 2019
- Nintendo won’t fire Russian boss after investigation into workplace conduct January 15, 2019
- Fortnite’s being sued again, this time by Orange Shirt Kid’s mum January 15, 2019
- Resident Evil 2 Remake takes Capcom’s RE engine to the next level January 15, 2019
- Switch deals: Bayonetta 2, Skyrim, Diablo 3 and Wolfenstein 2 for under £38 January 15, 2019
- Next Pokémon Go event returns fan-favourite raid bosses January 15, 2019