Video Gamer Play // Poundland now sells video games for a fiver
Poundland now sells video games for a fiver
Poundland is selling video games for no more than £5 a pop.
Our friends at GamesIndustry.biz report Poundland shops are selling PlayStation 4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 games all sourced from Music Magpie. Yes, Music Magpie, the company people sell their unwanted video games to.
350 Poundland shops are currently selling a mix of old games and newer “professionally refurbished” games, such as Fallout: New Vegas and Destiny 1. Another 50 stores will sell video games from March. Poundland wants to sell Wii U games in the future. There’s no mention of Nintendo Switch games, which is unsurprising considering Switch games cost the earth, but there is a plan to sell accessories such as controllers and power packs.
- Pokémon Go has three new regional exclusives October 17, 2018
- The Quiet Man’s second playthrough will add sound in a game about deafness October 17, 2018
- Tin Hearts is Lemmings meets A Christmas Carol – in VR October 17, 2018
- Where have all the World War 1 and 2 flight sims gone? October 17, 2018
- DICE reveals more of Battlefield 5’s single-player campaign in new trailer October 16, 2018
- Insomniac shows off Spidey’s new suits from next week’s The City That Never Sleeps DLC October 16, 2018
- Fortnite YouTubers sued by Epic for promoting sale of cheats October 16, 2018
- First wave of Gen 4 Pokémon now available in Pokémon Go October 16, 2018
- The Discord Store global beta launches today October 16, 2018
- Fans think Destiny 2 bug points to Dreadnought return October 16, 2018