Video Gamer Play // Poundland now sells video games for a fiver
Poundland now sells video games for a fiver
Poundland is selling video games for no more than £5 a pop.
Our friends at GamesIndustry.biz report Poundland shops are selling PlayStation 4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 games all sourced from Music Magpie. Yes, Music Magpie, the company people sell their unwanted video games to.
350 Poundland shops are currently selling a mix of old games and newer “professionally refurbished” games, such as Fallout: New Vegas and Destiny 1. Another 50 stores will sell video games from March. Poundland wants to sell Wii U games in the future. There’s no mention of Nintendo Switch games, which is unsurprising considering Switch games cost the earth, but there is a plan to sell accessories such as controllers and power packs.
- Metal Gear Survive review – surprisingly enjoyable horror spin-off February 23, 2018
- Detective Pikachu amiibo lets you unlock cutscenes faster February 23, 2018
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is getting a fishing tournament February 23, 2018
- All Walls Must Fall review – the tactics genre gets a quirky new treat February 23, 2018
- Fortnite’s massive Season 3 update is out now, adds hoverboards, hand cannons, and more February 22, 2018
- Harvest Moon creator’s latest game combines dragon rearing and restaurant management February 22, 2018
- Castle Crashers dev’s outlandish turn-based strategy Pit People leaves Early Access next week February 22, 2018
- Rare shows off Sea of Thieves’ intense, multi-crew cursed skeleton fort encounters February 22, 2018
- Crytek’s multiplayer swamp horror Hunt: Showdown is now available in Steam Early Access February 22, 2018
- Half-Life returns in Final Fantasy 15 on PC February 22, 2018