Video Gamer Play // Poundland now sells video games for a fiver
Poundland now sells video games for a fiver
Poundland is selling video games for no more than £5 a pop.
Our friends at GamesIndustry.biz report Poundland shops are selling PlayStation 4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 games all sourced from Music Magpie. Yes, Music Magpie, the company people sell their unwanted video games to.
350 Poundland shops are currently selling a mix of old games and newer “professionally refurbished” games, such as Fallout: New Vegas and Destiny 1. Another 50 stores will sell video games from March. Poundland wants to sell Wii U games in the future. There’s no mention of Nintendo Switch games, which is unsurprising considering Switch games cost the earth, but there is a plan to sell accessories such as controllers and power packs.
- Rocket League’s summer-themed Salty Shores update launches next week May 22, 2018
- Mario + Rabbids’ Donkey Kong story expansion is coming in June May 22, 2018
- Mike Bithell follows up Subsurface Circular with Quarantine Circular May 22, 2018
- Red Dead Redemption down to £8.24 in this week’s Xbox Deals with Gold May 22, 2018
- Tesco Direct shuts down in July May 22, 2018
- Hideo Kojima tweeted an image of Death Stranding and people are searching for clues in the dirt May 22, 2018
- Call of Duty YouTuber uses maths to work out the size of the Black Ops 4 battle royale map May 22, 2018
- New Halo: The Master Chief Collection update lets you download and install the bits you want May 22, 2018
- Epic to provide $100m for Fortnite esports prize pools May 22, 2018
- Now VR has battle royale May 22, 2018