Video Gamer Play // PUBG’s latest update brings map selection, Mirama...
PUBG’s latest update brings map selection, Miramar improvements, muscle car, and more
Bluehole’s newly invigorated development streak continues today with a sizeable new update for PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds on PC, bringing Miramar improvements, a map selection option, major balancing, as well as new weapons, vehicles, attachments, and more.
Update #12, to given the newest patch its official name, is still at the tweaking stage, and only available on PUBG’s test servers right now. It’s positively heaving with stuff, all ripe for community feedback at this current stage, but its most crowd-pleasing addition will likely be the ability to select a specific map to play.
PUBG’s new menu UI option enables players to choose either a single map – guaranteeing that it will be their destination – or multiple maps which the game will then randomly select from during matchmaking. Unsurprisingly, only Erangel and Miramar are currently available, but there’s space for PUBG’s new tropical-themed map when it arrives later this year.
- Pokémon Go has three new regional exclusives October 17, 2018
- The Quiet Man’s second playthrough will add sound in a game about deafness October 17, 2018
- Tin Hearts is Lemmings meets A Christmas Carol – in VR October 17, 2018
- Where have all the World War 1 and 2 flight sims gone? October 17, 2018
- DICE reveals more of Battlefield 5’s single-player campaign in new trailer October 16, 2018
- Insomniac shows off Spidey’s new suits from next week’s The City That Never Sleeps DLC October 16, 2018
- Fortnite YouTubers sued by Epic for promoting sale of cheats October 16, 2018
- First wave of Gen 4 Pokémon now available in Pokémon Go October 16, 2018
- The Discord Store global beta launches today October 16, 2018
- Fans think Destiny 2 bug points to Dreadnought return October 16, 2018