Video Gamer Play // PUBG’s latest update brings map selection, Mirama...
PUBG’s latest update brings map selection, Miramar improvements, muscle car, and more
Bluehole’s newly invigorated development streak continues today with a sizeable new update for PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds on PC, bringing Miramar improvements, a map selection option, major balancing, as well as new weapons, vehicles, attachments, and more.
Update #12, to given the newest patch its official name, is still at the tweaking stage, and only available on PUBG’s test servers right now. It’s positively heaving with stuff, all ripe for community feedback at this current stage, but its most crowd-pleasing addition will likely be the ability to select a specific map to play.
PUBG’s new menu UI option enables players to choose either a single map – guaranteeing that it will be their destination – or multiple maps which the game will then randomly select from during matchmaking. Unsurprisingly, only Erangel and Miramar are currently available, but there’s space for PUBG’s new tropical-themed map when it arrives later this year.
- Here’s a glimpse at Battlefield 5 battle royale August 18, 2018
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is having a better time of it outside Steam August 18, 2018
- A mortgage broker worked out the real world cost of a house in Skyrim August 18, 2018
- This week’s best deals: Two-Point Hospital, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Geforce 1060 and more August 18, 2018
- FIFA 19 is going big on the Spanish league August 18, 2018
- Bungie makes a new, more accessible version of the hardest weapon to get in Destiny 2 August 18, 2018
- Valve accidentally launches Steam.tv early August 18, 2018
- Video games magazines and me August 18, 2018
- H1Z1 PS4 producer on spectacular launch, balancing and what comes next August 17, 2018
- Buy Super Mario Party from the Nintendo Store, get a free lamp August 17, 2018