Video Gamer Play // PUBG’s latest update brings map selection, Mirama...
PUBG’s latest update brings map selection, Miramar improvements, muscle car, and more
Bluehole’s newly invigorated development streak continues today with a sizeable new update for PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds on PC, bringing Miramar improvements, a map selection option, major balancing, as well as new weapons, vehicles, attachments, and more.
Update #12, to given the newest patch its official name, is still at the tweaking stage, and only available on PUBG’s test servers right now. It’s positively heaving with stuff, all ripe for community feedback at this current stage, but its most crowd-pleasing addition will likely be the ability to select a specific map to play.
PUBG’s new menu UI option enables players to choose either a single map – guaranteeing that it will be their destination – or multiple maps which the game will then randomly select from during matchmaking. Unsurprisingly, only Erangel and Miramar are currently available, but there’s space for PUBG’s new tropical-themed map when it arrives later this year.
- City 17 from Half-Life 2 as a city map May 26, 2018
- Microsoft stealth-releases new PC racing game Miami Street May 26, 2018
- This week’s best deals: Xbox One X bundles, Splatoon amiibo, NES Classic and more May 26, 2018
- Epic issues Fortnite scam warning as free V-Bucks videos flood YouTube May 26, 2018
- Don’t worry Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Ireland fans, you can go to the World Cup in FIFA 18 May 26, 2018
- Samsung adds FreeSync support to select 4K TVs May 26, 2018
- DICE boss says Battlefield V’s women are here to stay May 26, 2018
- Why small choices matter when it comes to character creation in RPGs May 26, 2018
- Telltale Games delays The Wolf Among Us’ second season into 2019 May 25, 2018
- Investigative open-world Lovecraft horror The Sinking City gets a new teaser trailer May 25, 2018