Video Gamer Play // Rebellion announces four new Sniper Elite games in deve...
Rebellion announces four new Sniper Elite games in development
There’s a lot of Sniper Elite on the horizon.
Developer Rebellion has announced four new Sniper Elite games are in development, including a follow-up to Sniper Elite 4.
Let’s start in the nearer-term: Sniper Elite V2 Remastered is a spruced-up version of the 2012 stealth shooter. It launches later in 2019 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch this year with enhanced visuals, 4K resolution and HDR. The remaster adds new playable characters, a new photo mode and expanded online multiplayer for up to 16 players, as well as all the content ever released for the game.
- Destiny 2 Google Stadia players can only play with other Stadia players at launch June 17, 2019
- You can no longer catch ’em all in Pokémon Sword and Shield June 17, 2019
- Blizzard asks survey respondents if they’re aware of plans to “squish” World of Warcraft’s max cap June 16, 2019
- Shenmue 3 dev is listening to fan “concerns” about Epic Game Store exclusivity June 16, 2019
- 7 months later, Bethesda has finally delivered the Fallout 76 canvas bags June 15, 2019
- 17 minutes of Frontier’s promising Planet Zoo – and a snippet of poo physics June 15, 2019
- Toonstruck is currently free on GOG.com June 15, 2019
- Bethesda extends Fallout 76 Nuclear Winter pre-beta June 15, 2019
- Treyarch nerfs controversial Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 DLC weapon June 15, 2019
- It looks like The Last of Us 2 is set for February 2020 June 15, 2019