Video Gamer Play // Red Dead Redemption down to £8.24 in this week...
Red Dead Redemption down to £8.24 in this week’s Xbox Deals with Gold
If you’re an Xbox owner that is currently struggling with the five-month wait for Red Dead Redemption 2, you can run the risk of treating yourself to the original RDR and spoiling your proverbial dinner later in the year. That said, a copy of Red Dead Redemption – which is not only backwards compatible, but enhanced in 4K for Xbox One X as well – for less than £9 is hard to pass up.
Red Dead is down to £8.24 at the moment, while the Undead Nightmare DLC pack will set you back another £6.75. Worth it just for that Bigfoot side quest.
I’d also never forgive myself if I didn’t take the time to point out that you can pick up a backwards compatible copy of the Xbox 360 version of Castlevania: Symphony of the Night for £3.37, arguably the best Castlevania game and absolutely the one with the best/worst voice acting. It also features a sentient sword that shouts ‘slash’ when it attacks. I mean, come on.
- Diablo 3 for Switch rears its head again in a new leak August 15, 2018
- Layers of Fear developer unveils new teaser trailer for next horror game Project Méliès August 15, 2018
- Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate on Switch is getting a demo tomorrow August 15, 2018
- Prior to Splatoon, Nintendo asked Wii FPS The Conduit developer to make a water gun shooter August 15, 2018
- Gone Home moves to Nintendo Switch next week August 15, 2018
- Tomb Raider Legend and Tomb Raider Anniversary now backwards compatible on Xbox One August 15, 2018
- Nintendo Switch is getting a Joy-Con fishing rod August 15, 2018
- The battle with FIFA was lost long ago, but PES soldiers on August 15, 2018
- Fortnite update finally adds heavy sniper, brings back Sniper Shootout August 15, 2018
- Pokémon Go’s September, October and November Community Days dated August 15, 2018