Video Gamer Play // RPG card-battler SteamWorld Quest gets an April release...
RPG card-battler SteamWorld Quest gets an April release date on Switch
Developer Image & Form’s intriguing RPG card-battler, SteamWorld Quest: The Hand of Gilgamech, is coming to Switch on April 25th.
SteamWorld Quest: The Hand of Gilgamech is, of course, the latest entry in Image & Form’s critically acclaimed, and hugely varied, SteamWorld series, following on from the self-explanatory SteamWorld Tower Defense, the excavating platform hijinks of SteamWorld Dig 1 and 2, and turn-based strategy battler SteamWorld Heist.
Quest once again unfolds within the wonderfully appealing SteamWorld universe – meaning ample silly robots for all – but this time throws in a bit of a fantasy twist, with dragons, magic, knights, and the like. There are heavy story elements, as you’d expect from an RPG, but the core of the action is focussed around Image & Form’s particular take on card-based battling.
- Spider-Man PS4 dev reveals cool Easter egg no-one noticed April 20, 2019
- Epic has already banned thousands of Fortnite World Cup participants for cheating April 20, 2019
- Assassin’s Creed Unity players review-bomb Steam page with positivity April 20, 2019
- Leaked Days Gone gameplay doesn’t reveal much, but does give us a good idea of what to expect April 20, 2019
- Warner Bros. is trying to plug Mortal Kombat 11 leaks after street date is broken April 20, 2019
- Nintendo is deleting what it deems inappropriate Super Smash Bros. Ultimate stages April 20, 2019
- The mysterious world of Las Meninas April 20, 2019
- Falcon Age and Stranger’s Wrath: animals go to war April 19, 2019
- After 11 years of online antics, Burnout Paradise’s servers are shutting down April 18, 2019
- After nearly 12 years of online antics, Burnout Paradise’s servers are shutting down April 18, 2019