Video Gamer Play // Saints Row: The Third publisher promises Nintendo Switc...
Saints Row: The Third publisher promises Nintendo Switch performance fixes
Last week, Saints Row: The Third was relaunched for Nintendo Switch in the guise of its Full Package edition. But, as Digital Foundry reported, the version available at launch also packaged in a number of performance issues.
This new Switch version is an “exceptionally close conversion of the PlayStation 3 original”, DF’s John Linneman wrote – but suffered from frame-rate dips and input lag which made it hard to recommend. You can see his full video analysis below.
Now, publisher Deep Silver has promised a range of fixes which will be included as part of the game’s first post-launch patch. Resolution and performance tweaks are top of the agenda, along with fixes for a number of bugs.
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Remastered on Switch lacks most of the remastering work May 25, 2019
- Square Enix announces PS4 and Nintendo Switch remake of the PSP remake of the original Star Ocean May 25, 2019
- Ambitious Morrowind complete overhaul mod issues beefy update May 25, 2019
- As Battle.net removes Activision credit for Destiny 2, Bungie indicates it’ll soon discuss the “new era” May 25, 2019
- It looks like new Darksiders and Destroy All Humans games are set for E3 May 25, 2019
- Microsoft will soon release a purple Fortnite Xbox One S, new leak reveals May 25, 2019
- Bloodborne mod lets you play as any enemy – and Sekiro’s next May 25, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 pros are showing maximum disrespect with Mercy during the game’s first big tournament May 25, 2019
- Games that ask: what are cities? May 25, 2019
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night details extensive post-launch DLC plans May 24, 2019