Video Gamer Play // Sea of Thieves’ regular live events kick off in t...
Sea of Thieves’ regular live events kick off in the new Skeleton Thrones update
Sea of Thieves’ latest update is now live and marks the start, at long last, of Rare’s regularly scheduled live events and activities for the piratical multiplayer adventure.
With The Hungering Deep now over, and the ancient megalodon now returned to the depths of the ocean, the Bilge Rats, which were briefly introduced in the last update, have now become a fully fledged faction in Sea of Thieves – joining the likes of the Merchant Alliance, Gold Hoarders, and Order of Souls.
The Bilge Rats work slightly differently to the base game’s Trading Companies, however; rather than offering a never-ending supply of quests for purchase, the Bilge Rats present one activity to complete for a fixed duration, with new activities being introduced every week or two. As you progress through the current activity, you’ll earn commendations, titles, and a new currency: doubloons – which can be spent on items in the Bilge Rats’ store.
- Diablo 3 for Switch rears its head again in a new leak August 15, 2018
- Layers of Fear developer unveils new teaser trailer for next horror game Project Méliès August 15, 2018
- Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate on Switch is getting a demo tomorrow August 15, 2018
- Prior to Splatoon, Nintendo asked Wii FPS The Conduit developer to make a water gun shooter August 15, 2018
- Gone Home moves to Nintendo Switch next week August 15, 2018
- Tomb Raider Legend and Tomb Raider Anniversary now backwards compatible on Xbox One August 15, 2018
- Nintendo Switch is getting a Joy-Con fishing rod August 15, 2018
- The battle with FIFA was lost long ago, but PES soldiers on August 15, 2018
- Fortnite update finally adds heavy sniper, brings back Sniper Shootout August 15, 2018
- Pokémon Go’s September, October and November Community Days dated August 15, 2018