Video Gamer Play // Shadow of the Tomb Raider is on sale and early adopters...
Shadow of the Tomb Raider is on sale and early adopters are not happy
Shadow of the Tomb Raider is being review bombed on Steam following a sale that has discounted just weeks after it was released.
Debuting on 14th September 2018, Shadow of the Tomb Raider released to chiefly positive reviews. However, in the last week, the game has dropped to a “mixed” rating after a week-long sale dropped the price by 34 per cent for the standard edition, and 47 per cent for the special Croft edition (thanks, Reddit, via PCGN).
The game received 196 negative reviews when the sale started, followed by hundreds more logged throughout the week.
- Forget the cube, Fortnite fans are now pondering a mysterious floating sphere January 15, 2019
- Pioneer, the space exploration game teased in Watch Dogs 2, is reportedly dead January 15, 2019
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’s battle royale mode Blackout is getting a seven-day free trial January 15, 2019
- Arabian Nights-inspired first-person rogue-lite City of Brass is coming to Switch January 15, 2019
- Just Dance is being turned into a film, for some reason January 15, 2019
- Nintendo won’t fire Russian boss after investigation into workplace conduct January 15, 2019
- Fortnite’s being sued again, this time by Orange Shirt Kid’s mum January 15, 2019
- Resident Evil 2 Remake takes Capcom’s RE engine to the next level January 15, 2019
- Switch deals: Bayonetta 2, Skyrim, Diablo 3 and Wolfenstein 2 for under £38 January 15, 2019
- Next Pokémon Go event returns fan-favourite raid bosses January 15, 2019