Video Gamer Play // Shadow of the Tomb Raider is on sale and early adopters...
Shadow of the Tomb Raider is on sale and early adopters are not happy
Shadow of the Tomb Raider is being review bombed on Steam following a sale that has discounted just weeks after it was released.
Debuting on 14th September 2018, Shadow of the Tomb Raider released to chiefly positive reviews. However, in the last week, the game has dropped to a “mixed” rating after a week-long sale dropped the price by 34 per cent for the standard edition, and 47 per cent for the special Croft edition (thanks, Reddit, via PCGN).
The game received 196 negative reviews when the sale started, followed by hundreds more logged throughout the week.
- Fortnite’s controversial glider re-deploy feature is being removed from all default game modes November 13, 2018
- Fran Bow dev’s deliciously sinister narrative adventure Little Misfortune gets first trailer November 13, 2018
- Dreamfall dev reveals new trailer for long-awaited psychological mystery Draugen November 13, 2018
- Beautiful underwater adventure Abzû is heading to Switch this month November 13, 2018
- Hitman 2 is a stunningly detailed game with some cool tech features November 13, 2018
- Official portable Nintendo Switch charger currently half-price November 13, 2018
- PUBG hits PS4 with Nathan Drake and Ellie items November 13, 2018
- Man finds Steam key-generating bug, Valve gives him £15,000 November 13, 2018
- Next Week’s Spider-Man DLC has a new trailer November 13, 2018
- Fallout 76 is live early November 13, 2018