Video Gamer Play // Shadow of the Tomb Raider is on sale and early adopters...
Shadow of the Tomb Raider is on sale and early adopters are not happy
Shadow of the Tomb Raider is being review bombed on Steam following a sale that has discounted just weeks after it was released.
Debuting on 14th September 2018, Shadow of the Tomb Raider released to chiefly positive reviews. However, in the last week, the game has dropped to a “mixed” rating after a week-long sale dropped the price by 34 per cent for the standard edition, and 47 per cent for the special Croft edition (thanks, Reddit, via PCGN).
The game received 196 negative reviews when the sale started, followed by hundreds more logged throughout the week.
- Blizzard to remove option to buy loot boxes with real money from Heroes of the Storm March 24, 2019
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds wants you to celebrate its second anniversary with this free in-game item March 24, 2019
- One more character will drop before the end of Apex Legends’ first battle pass season March 24, 2019
- Space Junkies PSVR open beta shows promise, shame about the control scheme March 24, 2019
- Is The Division 2 sending secret messages via flashing lights and Morse code? March 24, 2019
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is already Steam’s fourth most-played game March 24, 2019
- Death Stranding hits a “critical phase” as Kojima plays the game “every day” on PS4 March 24, 2019
- Uncanny games with hidden rooms March 24, 2019
- In-game tributes paid to “amazing” Minecraft server owner who died of cancer March 23, 2019
- Five months after launch, Super Mario Party finally gets its first update March 23, 2019