Video Gamer Play // Shenmue 3 dev is listening to fan “concerns”...
Shenmue 3 dev is listening to fan “concerns” about Epic Game Store exclusivity
Shenmue 3 developer Ys Net insists it is “listening to [fan] concerns” and will “assess the situation and together find a way forward to justify the trust you placed in us” once its back in the office after E3.
The “situation”, of course, was last week’s confirmation that the eagerly-anticipated sequel had been locked into a timed PC exclusive on Epic Game Store. Emotions were further heightened when Ys Net and its publishing partner Deep Silver also confirmed “refunds will not be granted” for those upset the game will not be coming to Steam at the same time.
Now, however, Ys Net has issued a further statement confirming it is listening to fan dissatisfaction.
- Overwatch’s next hero is “eccentric astrophysicist” Sigma July 22, 2019
- It looks like Anthem’s long-awaited Cataclysm event is finally almost here July 22, 2019
- Nintendo faces Switch Joy-Con drift class action lawsuit July 22, 2019
- Yooka-Laylee sequel shows off its transforming level tech July 22, 2019
- Astral Chain could be Platinum’s most out there game yet July 22, 2019
- Indie FMV game Headspun has a release date for console and PC July 22, 2019
- EA quietly begins what looks like a Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 3 alpha July 22, 2019
- Two active F1 drivers just won iRacing’s Spa 24 July 22, 2019
- Splatoon 2’s final Splatfest sees chaos reign July 22, 2019
- Snack Hacks, a cookbook for people who like games, is a strange delight July 22, 2019