Video Gamer Play // Six years later, PS3 exclusive Starhawk is down
Six years later, PS3 exclusive Starhawk is down
Six years after PlayStation 3-exclusive Starhawk came out, its online functionality has gone dark.
Multiplayer features for Starhawk ended on 30th June, while the single-player campaign remains playable.
Starhawk is a third-person shooter developed by LightBox Interactive as a spiritual successor to 2007’s Warhawk. “What impressed in 2007 is no longer enough,” we wrote in our review, “and while Starhawk is a perfectly fine entry in the third-person multiplayer shooter genre, it’s unlikely to inspire much long-term passion in its current state.”
- Forget the cube, Fortnite fans are now pondering a mysterious floating sphere January 15, 2019
- Pioneer, the space exploration game teased in Watch Dogs 2, is reportedly dead January 15, 2019
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’s battle royale mode Blackout is getting a seven-day free trial January 15, 2019
- Arabian Nights-inspired first-person rogue-lite City of Brass is coming to Switch January 15, 2019
- Just Dance is being turned into a film, for some reason January 15, 2019
- Nintendo won’t fire Russian boss after investigation into workplace conduct January 15, 2019
- Fortnite’s being sued again, this time by Orange Shirt Kid’s mum January 15, 2019
- Resident Evil 2 Remake takes Capcom’s RE engine to the next level January 15, 2019
- Switch deals: Bayonetta 2, Skyrim, Diablo 3 and Wolfenstein 2 for under £38 January 15, 2019
- Next Pokémon Go event returns fan-favourite raid bosses January 15, 2019