Video Gamer Play // Six years later, PS3 exclusive Starhawk is down
Six years later, PS3 exclusive Starhawk is down
Six years after PlayStation 3-exclusive Starhawk came out, its online functionality has gone dark.
Multiplayer features for Starhawk ended on 30th June, while the single-player campaign remains playable.
Starhawk is a third-person shooter developed by LightBox Interactive as a spiritual successor to 2007’s Warhawk. “What impressed in 2007 is no longer enough,” we wrote in our review, “and while Starhawk is a perfectly fine entry in the third-person multiplayer shooter genre, it’s unlikely to inspire much long-term passion in its current state.”
- Fortnite’s controversial glider re-deploy feature is being removed from all default game modes November 13, 2018
- Fran Bow dev’s deliciously sinister narrative adventure Little Misfortune gets first trailer November 13, 2018
- Dreamfall dev reveals new trailer for long-awaited psychological mystery Draugen November 13, 2018
- Beautiful underwater adventure Abzû is heading to Switch this month November 13, 2018
- Hitman 2 is a stunningly detailed game with some cool tech features November 13, 2018
- Official portable Nintendo Switch charger currently half-price November 13, 2018
- PUBG hits PS4 with Nathan Drake and Ellie items November 13, 2018
- Man finds Steam key-generating bug, Valve gives him £15,000 November 13, 2018
- Next Week’s Spider-Man DLC has a new trailer November 13, 2018
- Fallout 76 is live early November 13, 2018