Video Gamer Play // Six years later, PS3 exclusive Starhawk is down
Six years later, PS3 exclusive Starhawk is down
Six years after PlayStation 3-exclusive Starhawk came out, its online functionality has gone dark.
Multiplayer features for Starhawk ended on 30th June, while the single-player campaign remains playable.
Starhawk is a third-person shooter developed by LightBox Interactive as a spiritual successor to 2007’s Warhawk. “What impressed in 2007 is no longer enough,” we wrote in our review, “and while Starhawk is a perfectly fine entry in the third-person multiplayer shooter genre, it’s unlikely to inspire much long-term passion in its current state.”
- Blizzard to remove option to buy loot boxes with real money from Heroes of the Storm March 24, 2019
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds wants you to celebrate its second anniversary with this free in-game item March 24, 2019
- One more character will drop before the end of Apex Legends’ first battle pass season March 24, 2019
- Space Junkies PSVR open beta shows promise, shame about the control scheme March 24, 2019
- Is The Division 2 sending secret messages via flashing lights and Morse code? March 24, 2019
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is already Steam’s fourth most-played game March 24, 2019
- Death Stranding hits a “critical phase” as Kojima plays the game “every day” on PS4 March 24, 2019
- Uncanny games with hidden rooms March 24, 2019
- In-game tributes paid to “amazing” Minecraft server owner who died of cancer March 23, 2019
- Five months after launch, Super Mario Party finally gets its first update March 23, 2019