Video Gamer Play // Someone’s built the island from Lost in Far Cry 5...
Someone’s built the island from Lost in Far Cry 5 Arcade and it’s better than Ubisoft’s own Lost game
The island from Lost, that TV show about polar bears and time travel, has been painstaking recreated in Far Cry 5’s Arcade map maker mode.
As a huge fan of the show, I am genuinely in awe of YouTuber Un-Break-Able‘s work. Having played Ubisoft’s dodgy official Lost game, it feels like he has done a better job of recreating the island than Ubisoft itself.
There’s the beach camp with its tents and graveyard area. There’s its kitchen, and Charlie and Claire’s tent complete with a guitar and crib.
- This Amnesia mod offers a new tale without the “chases, scares, or mind-bending monster encounters” February 17, 2019
- Tech Interview: Metro Exodus, ray tracing and the 4A Engine’s open world upgrades February 17, 2019
- Final Fantasy 15’s Regalia vehicle is coming to Forza Horizon. Again February 17, 2019
- Despite a promising demo, PSVR adventure game Eden Tomorrow ends up disappointing February 17, 2019
- A Final Fantasy 14 float is joining this year’s Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras February 17, 2019
- Here’s when you can swing Negan’s baseball bat, Lucille, in Tekken 7 February 17, 2019
- The past, present and future of OlliOlli February 17, 2019
- Respawn has already banned over 16,000 Apex Legends cheaters February 16, 2019
- FIFA 19 has a new cover – and Cristiano Ronaldo isn’t on it February 16, 2019
- Metro Exodus: a vision for the future of graphics technology February 16, 2019