Video Gamer Play // Someone’s built the island from Lost in Far Cry 5...
Someone’s built the island from Lost in Far Cry 5 Arcade and it’s better than Ubisoft’s own Lost game
The island from Lost, that TV show about polar bears and time travel, has been painstaking recreated in Far Cry 5’s Arcade map maker mode.
As a huge fan of the show, I am genuinely in awe of YouTuber Un-Break-Able‘s work. Having played Ubisoft’s dodgy official Lost game, it feels like he has done a better job of recreating the island than Ubisoft itself.
There’s the beach camp with its tents and graveyard area. There’s its kitchen, and Charlie and Claire’s tent complete with a guitar and crib.
- Doom-haunted Call of Cthulhu game finally gets a release date July 19, 2018
- Guerrilla Games wants to release games faster July 19, 2018
- What it’s like being a low-level streamer July 19, 2018
- Mario Tennis Aces update nerfs Bowser Jr. following complaints July 18, 2018
- Two Point Hospital books in a release date July 18, 2018
- “All-new Xbox hardware” to be shown at Gamescom July 18, 2018
- South Park: The Stick of Truth headed to Nintendo Switch, months after its sequel July 18, 2018
- Octopath Traveler: a 90s-style JPRG brought to life with cutting-edge tech July 18, 2018
- The Game Accessibility Conference arrives in Paris this October July 18, 2018
- Jonathan Blow shows more footage of his new Sokoban-inspired game July 18, 2018