Video Gamer Play // Someone’s built the island from Lost in Far Cry 5...
Someone’s built the island from Lost in Far Cry 5 Arcade and it’s better than Ubisoft’s own Lost game
The island from Lost, that TV show about polar bears and time travel, has been painstaking recreated in Far Cry 5’s Arcade map maker mode.
As a huge fan of the show, I am genuinely in awe of YouTuber Un-Break-Able‘s work. Having played Ubisoft’s dodgy official Lost game, it feels like he has done a better job of recreating the island than Ubisoft itself.
There’s the beach camp with its tents and graveyard area. There’s its kitchen, and Charlie and Claire’s tent complete with a guitar and crib.
- Why Hideo Kojima fans reckon Death Stranding is set in Iceland May 26, 2018
- City 17 from Half-Life 2 as a city map May 26, 2018
- Microsoft stealth-releases new PC racing game Miami Street May 26, 2018
- This week’s best deals: Xbox One X bundles, Splatoon amiibo, NES Classic and more May 26, 2018
- Epic issues Fortnite scam warning as free V-Bucks videos flood YouTube May 26, 2018
- Don’t worry Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Ireland fans, you can go to the World Cup in FIFA 18 May 26, 2018
- Samsung adds FreeSync support to select 4K TVs May 26, 2018
- DICE boss says Battlefield V’s women are here to stay May 26, 2018
- Why small choices matter when it comes to character creation in RPGs May 26, 2018
- Telltale Games delays The Wolf Among Us’ second season into 2019 May 25, 2018