Video Gamer Play // Someone’s built the island from Lost in Far Cry 5...
Someone’s built the island from Lost in Far Cry 5 Arcade and it’s better than Ubisoft’s own Lost game
The island from Lost, that TV show about polar bears and time travel, has been painstaking recreated in Far Cry 5’s Arcade map maker mode.
As a huge fan of the show, I am genuinely in awe of YouTuber Un-Break-Able‘s work. Having played Ubisoft’s dodgy official Lost game, it feels like he has done a better job of recreating the island than Ubisoft itself.
There’s the beach camp with its tents and graveyard area. There’s its kitchen, and Charlie and Claire’s tent complete with a guitar and crib.
- Switch’s brilliant rhythm game Voez just got another 11 free new songs November 16, 2018
- Capcom’s wonderfully weird cult classic action-adventure Killer7 is now available on PC November 16, 2018
- Star Citizen is free to try for eight days starting next week November 16, 2018
- Here are the best Black Friday deals, even though it isn’t Black Friday November 16, 2018
- Seven-day free Overwatch trial next week November 16, 2018
- Man pleads guilty to Call of Duty swatting incident that resulted in death November 16, 2018
- Pokémon Let’s Go tips and tricks for becoming a Kanto Champion November 16, 2018
- Nintendo and Microsoft confirm E3 attendance in wake of PlayStation no-show November 16, 2018
- Atari’s crowdfunded RollerCoaster Tycoon for Switch launches in two weeks November 16, 2018
- Why Red Dead Redemption 2’s Sean MacGuire is the best Irish character in a video game yet November 16, 2018