Video Gamer Play // Someone’s built the island from Lost in Far Cry 5...
Someone’s built the island from Lost in Far Cry 5 Arcade and it’s better than Ubisoft’s own Lost game
The island from Lost, that TV show about polar bears and time travel, has been painstaking recreated in Far Cry 5’s Arcade map maker mode.
As a huge fan of the show, I am genuinely in awe of YouTuber Un-Break-Able‘s work. Having played Ubisoft’s dodgy official Lost game, it feels like he has done a better job of recreating the island than Ubisoft itself.
There’s the beach camp with its tents and graveyard area. There’s its kitchen, and Charlie and Claire’s tent complete with a guitar and crib.
- Legendary Final Fantasy composer Nobuo Uematsu ceases work due to illness September 20, 2018
- No plans for a Vita successor, Sony says September 20, 2018
- Nvidia DLSS analysis: how AI tech can make PC games run 40 per cent faster September 20, 2018
- PUBG for PC is getting a ranking system September 20, 2018
- FIFA 19 in-game message warns FUT players against coin distribution September 20, 2018
- If they destroy Loot Lake I will be properly upset September 20, 2018
- Frostpunk adds free story DLC the Fall of Winterhome September 20, 2018
- New Street Fighter 5 costumes may be the closest we get to a new Darkstalkers for a while September 20, 2018
- Capcom reveals Ada Wong’s new look for the Resident Evil 2 remake September 20, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5’s third playable character is V September 20, 2018