Video Gamer Play // Sony confirms its own PlayStation Plus November leak
Sony confirms its own PlayStation Plus November leak
Sony has revealed the PlayStation Plus PlayStation 4 games due out in November, confirming a leak of its own from earlier this month.
Earlier in October, Sony advertised the November Plus games on PlayStation.com, revealing Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition and Yakuza Kiwami.
Today, Sony confirmed both games are set for Plus in November in a video, below.
- Overwatch’s next hero is “eccentric astrophysicist” Sigma July 22, 2019
- It looks like Anthem’s long-awaited Cataclysm event is finally almost here July 22, 2019
- Nintendo faces Switch Joy-Con drift class action lawsuit July 22, 2019
- Yooka-Laylee sequel shows off its transforming level tech July 22, 2019
- Astral Chain could be Platinum’s most out there game yet July 22, 2019
- Indie FMV game Headspun has a release date for console and PC July 22, 2019
- EA quietly begins what looks like a Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 3 alpha July 22, 2019
- Two active F1 drivers just won iRacing’s Spa 24 July 22, 2019
- Splatoon 2’s final Splatfest sees chaos reign July 22, 2019
- Snack Hacks, a cookbook for people who like games, is a strange delight July 22, 2019