Video Gamer Play // Sony confirms its own PlayStation Plus November leak
Sony confirms its own PlayStation Plus November leak
Sony has revealed the PlayStation Plus PlayStation 4 games due out in November, confirming a leak of its own from earlier this month.
Earlier in October, Sony advertised the November Plus games on PlayStation.com, revealing Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition and Yakuza Kiwami.
Today, Sony confirmed both games are set for Plus in November in a video, below.
- Fortnite’s controversial glider re-deploy feature is being removed from all default game modes November 13, 2018
- Fran Bow dev’s deliciously sinister narrative adventure Little Misfortune gets first trailer November 13, 2018
- Dreamfall dev reveals new trailer for long-awaited psychological mystery Draugen November 13, 2018
- Beautiful underwater adventure Abzû is heading to Switch this month November 13, 2018
- Hitman 2 is a stunningly detailed game with some cool tech features November 13, 2018
- Official portable Nintendo Switch charger currently half-price November 13, 2018
- PUBG hits PS4 with Nathan Drake and Ellie items November 13, 2018
- Man finds Steam key-generating bug, Valve gives him £15,000 November 13, 2018
- Next Week’s Spider-Man DLC has a new trailer November 13, 2018
- Fallout 76 is live early November 13, 2018