Video Gamer Play // Sony confirms its own PlayStation Plus November leak
Sony confirms its own PlayStation Plus November leak
Sony has revealed the PlayStation Plus PlayStation 4 games due out in November, confirming a leak of its own from earlier this month.
Earlier in October, Sony advertised the November Plus games on PlayStation.com, revealing Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition and Yakuza Kiwami.
Today, Sony confirmed both games are set for Plus in November in a video, below.
- The Grand Tour Game is a bad game, but an interesting vision for interactive TV January 17, 2019
- Bethesda cracks down on Fallout 76 accounts with illicit “developer room” items January 17, 2019
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout gets respawn mode for the first time January 17, 2019
- Neon green and pink Joy-Con pair down to £58 January 17, 2019
- How Blood Bowl PC fanatics are taking player-run leagues to the extreme January 17, 2019
- Westworld mobile game that Bethesda called ‘blatant Fallout Shelter rip-off’ is closing down January 16, 2019
- Excellent Souls-inspired side-scroller Salt and Sanctuary is finally coming to Xbox One January 16, 2019
- The Division 2’s private beta gets a February start-date on Xbox One, PS4, and PC January 16, 2019
- Hitman developer IO Interactive is opening a new studio in Malmö, Sweden January 16, 2019
- PlayStation 4 Pro with Spider-Man or Red Dead for £349 January 16, 2019