Video Gamer Play // Sony dates and details this year’s PlayStation E3...
Sony dates and details this year’s PlayStation E3 showcase
Sony has dated and detailed this year’s PlayStation E3 showcase, which begins on Monday, June 11th.
More specifically, as outlined in Sony’s announcement post on the PlayStation blog, this year’s proceedings will get underway on Monday, June 11th, at 6pm PT – which equates to 2am on Tuesday June 12th in the UK. None of that should come as too much surprise, of course, given that its the same E3 slot that Sony has historically occupied.
It’s not exactly business as usual, however; Sony has elected to outline the games it will be showcasing in advance this year, perhaps to better manage expectations.
- Capcom’s wonderfully weird cult classic action-adventure Killer7 is now available on PC November 16, 2018
- Star Citizen is free to try for eight days starting next week November 16, 2018
- Here are the best Black Friday deals, even though it isn’t Black Friday November 16, 2018
- Seven-day free Overwatch trial next week November 16, 2018
- Man pleads guilty to Call of Duty swatting incident that resulted in death November 16, 2018
- Pokémon Let’s Go tips and tricks for becoming a Kanto Champion November 16, 2018
- Nintendo and Microsoft confirm E3 attendance in wake of PlayStation no-show November 16, 2018
- Atari’s crowdfunded RollerCoaster Tycoon for Switch launches in two weeks November 16, 2018
- Why Red Dead Redemption 2’s Sean MacGuire is the best Irish character in a video game yet November 16, 2018
- League of Legends’ virtual girl band K/DA manages to top Billboard’s world music charts November 15, 2018