Video Gamer Play // Sony dates and details this year’s PlayStation E3...
Sony dates and details this year’s PlayStation E3 showcase
Sony has dated and detailed this year’s PlayStation E3 showcase, which begins on Monday, June 11th.
More specifically, as outlined in Sony’s announcement post on the PlayStation blog, this year’s proceedings will get underway on Monday, June 11th, at 6pm PT – which equates to 2am on Tuesday June 12th in the UK. None of that should come as too much surprise, of course, given that its the same E3 slot that Sony has historically occupied.
It’s not exactly business as usual, however; Sony has elected to outline the games it will be showcasing in advance this year, perhaps to better manage expectations.
- This Amnesia mod offers a new tale without the “chases, scares, or mind-bending monster encounters” February 17, 2019
- Tech Interview: Metro Exodus, ray tracing and the 4A Engine’s open world upgrades February 17, 2019
- Final Fantasy 15’s Regalia vehicle is coming to Forza Horizon. Again February 17, 2019
- Despite a promising demo, PSVR adventure game Eden Tomorrow ends up disappointing February 17, 2019
- A Final Fantasy 14 float is joining this year’s Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras February 17, 2019
- Here’s when you can swing Negan’s baseball bat, Lucille, in Tekken 7 February 17, 2019
- The past, present and future of OlliOlli February 17, 2019
- Respawn has already banned over 16,000 Apex Legends cheaters February 16, 2019
- FIFA 19 has a new cover – and Cristiano Ronaldo isn’t on it February 16, 2019
- Metro Exodus: a vision for the future of graphics technology February 16, 2019