Video Gamer Play // Sony will let you change your PSN ID early 2019
Sony will let you change your PSN ID early 2019
You can change your PSN ID from early 2019, Sony has announced.
A beta of the feature will begin testing soon, Sony said. This is part of the PlayStation Preview Program, and is available to select users who’ve pre-registered as testers for previous PlayStation 4 system software betas.
While during the preview you can change your PSN ID as many times as you like, when the service launches proper it’ll work differently. Then, the first change is free. After that, each change costs £7.99, although you get a discount to £3.99 if you’re a Plus subscriber.
- After all these years, World of Warcraft adds a potion to understand your enemy with December 17, 2018
- Someone is using My PS4 Life videos to work out player counts for loads of games December 17, 2018
- Fallout 76 players say the Atom shop prices are getting out of hand December 17, 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate glitch shows you should be careful what you wish for December 17, 2018
- Xbox One S with Red Dead Redemption 2 and Battlefield 5 for under £200 December 17, 2018
- Pillars of Eternity 2 will still come to consoles, including Switch, in 2019 December 17, 2018
- You can get a free PC copy of Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey via Google’s Project Stream December 17, 2018
- Arc System Works is making a Granblue Fantasy fighting game December 17, 2018
- Street Fighter 5’s new DLC character Kage is basically Evil Ryu with a twist December 17, 2018
- Mutant Year Zero’s misfits are some of 2018’s best characters December 17, 2018