Video Gamer Play // Sony will let you change your PSN ID early 2019
Sony will let you change your PSN ID early 2019
You can change your PSN ID from early 2019, Sony has announced.
A beta of the feature will begin testing soon, Sony said. This is part of the PlayStation Preview Program, and is available to select users who’ve pre-registered as testers for previous PlayStation 4 system software betas.
While during the preview you can change your PSN ID as many times as you like, when the service launches proper it’ll work differently. Then, the first change is free. After that, each change costs £7.99, although you get a discount to £3.99 if you’re a Plus subscriber.
- This Amnesia mod offers a new tale without the “chases, scares, or mind-bending monster encounters” February 17, 2019
- Tech Interview: Metro Exodus, ray tracing and the 4A Engine’s open world upgrades February 17, 2019
- Final Fantasy 15’s Regalia vehicle is coming to Forza Horizon. Again February 17, 2019
- Despite a promising demo, PSVR adventure game Eden Tomorrow ends up disappointing February 17, 2019
- A Final Fantasy 14 float is joining this year’s Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras February 17, 2019
- Here’s when you can swing Negan’s baseball bat, Lucille, in Tekken 7 February 17, 2019
- The past, present and future of OlliOlli February 17, 2019
- Respawn has already banned over 16,000 Apex Legends cheaters February 16, 2019
- FIFA 19 has a new cover – and Cristiano Ronaldo isn’t on it February 16, 2019
- Metro Exodus: a vision for the future of graphics technology February 16, 2019