Video Gamer Play // Sony will let you change your PSN ID early 2019
Sony will let you change your PSN ID early 2019
You can change your PSN ID from early 2019, Sony has announced.
A beta of the feature will begin testing soon, Sony said. This is part of the PlayStation Preview Program, and is available to select users who’ve pre-registered as testers for previous PlayStation 4 system software betas.
While during the preview you can change your PSN ID as many times as you like, when the service launches proper it’ll work differently. Then, the first change is free. After that, each change costs £7.99, although you get a discount to £3.99 if you’re a Plus subscriber.
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Remastered on Switch lacks most of the remastering work May 25, 2019
- Square Enix announces PS4 and Nintendo Switch remake of the PSP remake of the original Star Ocean May 25, 2019
- Ambitious Morrowind complete overhaul mod issues beefy update May 25, 2019
- As Battle.net removes Activision credit for Destiny 2, Bungie indicates it’ll soon discuss the “new era” May 25, 2019
- It looks like new Darksiders and Destroy All Humans games are set for E3 May 25, 2019
- Microsoft will soon release a purple Fortnite Xbox One S, new leak reveals May 25, 2019
- Bloodborne mod lets you play as any enemy – and Sekiro’s next May 25, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 pros are showing maximum disrespect with Mercy during the game’s first big tournament May 25, 2019
- Games that ask: what are cities? May 25, 2019
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night details extensive post-launch DLC plans May 24, 2019