Video Gamer Play // South Park: The Stick of Truth headed to Nintendo Switc...
South Park: The Stick of Truth headed to Nintendo Switch, months after its sequel
In a slightly unusual turn of events, Ubisoft has announced South Park: The Stick of Truth will be coming to the Switch later this year. The port was announced in Ubisoft’s first-quarter financial report, which suggests the game will only be released in digital form.
The move is unorthodox because the sequel to The Stick of Truth, The Fractured But Whole, has already been ported to the console. Ubisoft may have released the sequel before the original in the hope it would achieve higher sales. The Fractured But Whole clearly sold well enough for Ubisoft to feel confident the first game would also perform on the platform. In any case, the Switch port for The Stick of Truth should arrive in Ubisoft’s second quarter between July and September.
The DLC add-on for The Fractured But Whole, called ‘Bring the Crunch’, will also be coming to Switch, PC, Xbox One and PS4 on the 31st of July.
- Spider-Man PS4 dev reveals cool Easter egg no-one noticed April 20, 2019
- Epic has already banned thousands of Fortnite World Cup participants for cheating April 20, 2019
- Assassin’s Creed Unity players review-bomb Steam page with positivity April 20, 2019
- Leaked Days Gone gameplay doesn’t reveal much, but does give us a good idea of what to expect April 20, 2019
- Warner Bros. is trying to plug Mortal Kombat 11 leaks after street date is broken April 20, 2019
- Nintendo is deleting what it deems inappropriate Super Smash Bros. Ultimate stages April 20, 2019
- The mysterious world of Las Meninas April 20, 2019
- Falcon Age and Stranger’s Wrath: animals go to war April 19, 2019
- After 11 years of online antics, Burnout Paradise’s servers are shutting down April 18, 2019
- After nearly 12 years of online antics, Burnout Paradise’s servers are shutting down April 18, 2019