Video Gamer Play // South Park: The Stick of Truth headed to Nintendo Switc...
South Park: The Stick of Truth headed to Nintendo Switch, months after its sequel
In a slightly unusual turn of events, Ubisoft has announced South Park: The Stick of Truth will be coming to the Switch later this year. The port was announced in Ubisoft’s first-quarter financial report, which suggests the game will only be released in digital form.
The move is unorthodox because the sequel to The Stick of Truth, The Fractured But Whole, has already been ported to the console. Ubisoft may have released the sequel before the original in the hope it would achieve higher sales. The Fractured But Whole clearly sold well enough for Ubisoft to feel confident the first game would also perform on the platform. In any case, the Switch port for The Stick of Truth should arrive in Ubisoft’s second quarter between July and September.
The DLC add-on for The Fractured But Whole, called ‘Bring the Crunch’, will also be coming to Switch, PC, Xbox One and PS4 on the 31st of July.
- Here’s a glimpse at Battlefield 5 battle royale August 18, 2018
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is having a better time of it outside Steam August 18, 2018
- A mortgage broker worked out the real world cost of a house in Skyrim August 18, 2018
- This week’s best deals: Two-Point Hospital, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Geforce 1060 and more August 18, 2018
- FIFA 19 is going big on the Spanish league August 18, 2018
- Bungie makes a new, more accessible version of the hardest weapon to get in Destiny 2 August 18, 2018
- Valve accidentally launches Steam.tv early August 18, 2018
- Video games magazines and me August 18, 2018
- H1Z1 PS4 producer on spectacular launch, balancing and what comes next August 17, 2018
- Buy Super Mario Party from the Nintendo Store, get a free lamp August 17, 2018