Video Gamer Play // Splatoon 2’s Octoling expansion releases this wee...
Splatoon 2’s Octoling expansion releases this week, Octoling amiibo incoming
Never one to miss the opportunity for a surprise announcement, Nintendo has revealed that its promising Octoling-themed expansion for Splatoon 2 will be launching on Switch before the end of the week.
The Octo Expansion, as it’s matter-of-factly known, brings a heap of new additions to Splatoon 2, including a sizeable new story campaign, and the long-awaited arrival of playable Octolings. You can get a taste of what’s in store via the announcement trailer:
Nintendo notes that launch times for the expansion will vary depending on your timezone. Those in the US, for instance, will get it tomorrow evening, Wednesday June 12th, and it arrives in the UK on Thursday morning, June 13th.
- Neon Switch with Pokémon: Let’s Go or Mario Kart for under £300 January 17, 2019
- The Grand Tour Game is a bad game, but an interesting vision for interactive TV January 17, 2019
- Bethesda cracks down on Fallout 76 accounts with illicit “developer room” items January 17, 2019
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout gets respawn mode for the first time January 17, 2019
- Neon green and pink Joy-Con pair down to £58 January 17, 2019
- How Blood Bowl PC fanatics are taking player-run leagues to the extreme January 17, 2019
- Westworld mobile game that Bethesda called ‘blatant Fallout Shelter rip-off’ is closing down January 16, 2019
- Excellent Souls-inspired side-scroller Salt and Sanctuary is finally coming to Xbox One January 16, 2019
- The Division 2’s private beta gets a February start-date on Xbox One, PS4, and PC January 16, 2019
- Hitman developer IO Interactive is opening a new studio in Malmö, Sweden January 16, 2019