Video Gamer Play // Square Enix pulls back the curtain on Final Fantasy 7 r...
Square Enix pulls back the curtain on Final Fantasy 7 remake and it looks stunning
During its E3 2019 press conference, Square Enix properly unveiled Final Fantasy 7 remake – and it looks stunning.
In a series of Midgar-focused gameplay videos, the company showed how the energetic combat works in real-time, but you’re also able to pause the action to queue up actions from party members.
In an extended trailer we get our first look at Tifa, who is as ass-kicking as you’d hope her to be.
- Blizzard asks survey respondents if they’re aware of plans to “squish” World of Warcraft’s max cap June 16, 2019
- Shenmue 3 dev is listening to fan “concerns” about Epic Game Store exclusivity June 16, 2019
- 7 months later, Bethesda has finally delivered the Fallout 76 canvas bags June 15, 2019
- 17 minutes of Frontier’s promising Planet Zoo – and a snippet of poo physics June 15, 2019
- Toonstruck is currently free on GOG.com June 15, 2019
- Bethesda extends Fallout 76 Nuclear Winter pre-beta June 15, 2019
- Treyarch nerfs controversial Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 DLC weapon June 15, 2019
- It looks like The Last of Us 2 is set for February 2020 June 15, 2019
- Why some special games are a bit like cooking June 15, 2019
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order’s combat shows promise, but I’m yet to be wowed June 14, 2019