Video Gamer Play // Stardew Valley finally launches on PlayStation Vita nex...
Stardew Valley finally launches on PlayStation Vita next week
Phenomenally popular farming life sim Stardew Valley is coming to PlayStation Vita on May 22nd, designer Eric “ConcernedApe” Barone has announced.
As you might expect, the Vita version will offer the same calmingly compulsive farming and flirting experience – in which you attempt to turn your grandfather’s ramshackle old farm into a thriving agricultural centre, and socialise with your new neighbours when time permits – as it currently does on other platforms.
Notably, however, the Vita version won’t be getting Stardew Valley’s forthcoming 1.3 update, which adds co-operative multiplayer to the game. Instead, Stardew Valley on Vita will be a strictly solo affair, although that’s obviously a perfectly wonderful way to experience it too.
- Why Hideo Kojima fans reckon Death Stranding is set in Iceland May 26, 2018
- City 17 from Half-Life 2 as a city map May 26, 2018
- Microsoft stealth-releases new PC racing game Miami Street May 26, 2018
- This week’s best deals: Xbox One X bundles, Splatoon amiibo, NES Classic and more May 26, 2018
- Epic issues Fortnite scam warning as free V-Bucks videos flood YouTube May 26, 2018
- Don’t worry Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Ireland fans, you can go to the World Cup in FIFA 18 May 26, 2018
- Samsung adds FreeSync support to select 4K TVs May 26, 2018
- DICE boss says Battlefield V’s women are here to stay May 26, 2018
- Why small choices matter when it comes to character creation in RPGs May 26, 2018
- Telltale Games delays The Wolf Among Us’ second season into 2019 May 25, 2018