Video Gamer Play // Stardew Valley finally launches on PlayStation Vita nex...
Stardew Valley finally launches on PlayStation Vita next week
Phenomenally popular farming life sim Stardew Valley is coming to PlayStation Vita on May 22nd, designer Eric “ConcernedApe” Barone has announced.
As you might expect, the Vita version will offer the same calmingly compulsive farming and flirting experience – in which you attempt to turn your grandfather’s ramshackle old farm into a thriving agricultural centre, and socialise with your new neighbours when time permits – as it currently does on other platforms.
Notably, however, the Vita version won’t be getting Stardew Valley’s forthcoming 1.3 update, which adds co-operative multiplayer to the game. Instead, Stardew Valley on Vita will be a strictly solo affair, although that’s obviously a perfectly wonderful way to experience it too.
- Warframe’s massive open-world Venus expansion, Fortuna, is out next month on PC October 19, 2018
- PUBG’s Training Mode map is now available on Xbox One via the Public Test Server October 19, 2018
- Brooding co-operative action-RPG Ashen will be out by the end of this year, says dev October 19, 2018
- Agent 47 can dress up as a sinister scarecrow in Hitman’s free Hallowe’en DLC pack October 19, 2018
- Splash Damage is ending development on its free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb October 19, 2018
- Soulcalibur 6 review – a return to form that’s not without its flaws October 19, 2018
- UK mags GamesTM and GamesMaster shut down October 19, 2018
- PUBG’s PC Event Mode has been cancelled this week due to a “critical error” October 19, 2018
- PlayStation 4 exclusive Days Gone delayed October 19, 2018
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales review – a card game with the heart of a blockbuster October 19, 2018