Video Gamer Play // Stardew Valley finally launches on PlayStation Vita nex...
Stardew Valley finally launches on PlayStation Vita next week
Phenomenally popular farming life sim Stardew Valley is coming to PlayStation Vita on May 22nd, designer Eric “ConcernedApe” Barone has announced.
As you might expect, the Vita version will offer the same calmingly compulsive farming and flirting experience – in which you attempt to turn your grandfather’s ramshackle old farm into a thriving agricultural centre, and socialise with your new neighbours when time permits – as it currently does on other platforms.
Notably, however, the Vita version won’t be getting Stardew Valley’s forthcoming 1.3 update, which adds co-operative multiplayer to the game. Instead, Stardew Valley on Vita will be a strictly solo affair, although that’s obviously a perfectly wonderful way to experience it too.
- Here’s a glimpse at Battlefield 5 battle royale August 18, 2018
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is having a better time of it outside Steam August 18, 2018
- A mortgage broker worked out the real world cost of a house in Skyrim August 18, 2018
- This week’s best deals: Two-Point Hospital, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Geforce 1060 and more August 18, 2018
- FIFA 19 is going big on the Spanish league August 18, 2018
- Bungie makes a new, more accessible version of the hardest weapon to get in Destiny 2 August 18, 2018
- Valve accidentally launches Steam.tv early August 18, 2018
- Video games magazines and me August 18, 2018
- H1Z1 PS4 producer on spectacular launch, balancing and what comes next August 17, 2018
- Buy Super Mario Party from the Nintendo Store, get a free lamp August 17, 2018