Video Gamer Play // Stick It To The Man spiritual successor Flipping Death ...
Stick It To The Man spiritual successor Flipping Death is out in August
Developer Zoink has announced that its ghoulish comedy adventure, and Stick It To The Man spiritual successor, Flipping Death will launch on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and Switch this August.
Anyone that’s had the pleasure of Zoink’s enormously enjoyable Stick It To The Man should immediately spot the parallels with Flipping Death. Not only does it sport a similar cardboard cutout aesthetic, it looks to offer a broadly similar style of play, combining simple 2D platforming with streamlined point-and-click-esque puzzling.
In Flipping Death, you take on the role of Penny, a poor unfortunate soul who wakes from an untimely end to discover that she’s somehow been given the job of Grim Reaper – and gained a range of handy paranormal powers in the process.
- Pokémon Go has three new regional exclusives October 17, 2018
- The Quiet Man’s second playthrough will add sound in a game about deafness October 17, 2018
- Tin Hearts is Lemmings meets A Christmas Carol – in VR October 17, 2018
- Where have all the World War 1 and 2 flight sims gone? October 17, 2018
- DICE reveals more of Battlefield 5’s single-player campaign in new trailer October 16, 2018
- Insomniac shows off Spidey’s new suits from next week’s The City That Never Sleeps DLC October 16, 2018
- Fortnite YouTubers sued by Epic for promoting sale of cheats October 16, 2018
- First wave of Gen 4 Pokémon now available in Pokémon Go October 16, 2018
- The Discord Store global beta launches today October 16, 2018
- Fans think Destiny 2 bug points to Dreadnought return October 16, 2018