Video Gamer Play // Stick It To The Man spiritual successor Flipping Death ...
Stick It To The Man spiritual successor Flipping Death is out in August
Developer Zoink has announced that its ghoulish comedy adventure, and Stick It To The Man spiritual successor, Flipping Death will launch on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and Switch this August.
Anyone that’s had the pleasure of Zoink’s enormously enjoyable Stick It To The Man should immediately spot the parallels with Flipping Death. Not only does it sport a similar cardboard cutout aesthetic, it looks to offer a broadly similar style of play, combining simple 2D platforming with streamlined point-and-click-esque puzzling.
In Flipping Death, you take on the role of Penny, a poor unfortunate soul who wakes from an untimely end to discover that she’s somehow been given the job of Grim Reaper – and gained a range of handy paranormal powers in the process.
- Here’s a glimpse at Battlefield 5 battle royale August 18, 2018
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is having a better time of it outside Steam August 18, 2018
- A mortgage broker worked out the real world cost of a house in Skyrim August 18, 2018
- This week’s best deals: Two-Point Hospital, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Geforce 1060 and more August 18, 2018
- FIFA 19 is going big on the Spanish league August 18, 2018
- Bungie makes a new, more accessible version of the hardest weapon to get in Destiny 2 August 18, 2018
- Valve accidentally launches Steam.tv early August 18, 2018
- Video games magazines and me August 18, 2018
- H1Z1 PS4 producer on spectacular launch, balancing and what comes next August 17, 2018
- Buy Super Mario Party from the Nintendo Store, get a free lamp August 17, 2018