Video Gamer Play // Stick It To The Man spiritual successor Flipping Death ...
Stick It To The Man spiritual successor Flipping Death is out in August
Developer Zoink has announced that its ghoulish comedy adventure, and Stick It To The Man spiritual successor, Flipping Death will launch on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and Switch this August.
Anyone that’s had the pleasure of Zoink’s enormously enjoyable Stick It To The Man should immediately spot the parallels with Flipping Death. Not only does it sport a similar cardboard cutout aesthetic, it looks to offer a broadly similar style of play, combining simple 2D platforming with streamlined point-and-click-esque puzzling.
In Flipping Death, you take on the role of Penny, a poor unfortunate soul who wakes from an untimely end to discover that she’s somehow been given the job of Grim Reaper – and gained a range of handy paranormal powers in the process.
- Neon Switch with Pokémon: Let’s Go or Mario Kart for under £300 January 17, 2019
- The Grand Tour Game is a bad game, but an interesting vision for interactive TV January 17, 2019
- Bethesda cracks down on Fallout 76 accounts with illicit “developer room” items January 17, 2019
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout gets respawn mode for the first time January 17, 2019
- Neon green and pink Joy-Con pair down to £58 January 17, 2019
- How Blood Bowl PC fanatics are taking player-run leagues to the extreme January 17, 2019
- Westworld mobile game that Bethesda called ‘blatant Fallout Shelter rip-off’ is closing down January 16, 2019
- Excellent Souls-inspired side-scroller Salt and Sanctuary is finally coming to Xbox One January 16, 2019
- The Division 2’s private beta gets a February start-date on Xbox One, PS4, and PC January 16, 2019
- Hitman developer IO Interactive is opening a new studio in Malmö, Sweden January 16, 2019