Video Gamer Play // Superb VR rhythm game Beat Saber gets its first paid mu...
Superb VR rhythm game Beat Saber gets its first paid music pack DLC today
Developer Beat Games’ superb block-smacking VR rhythm extravaganza Beat Saber has launched its first paid DLC music pack on PC and PlayStation 4.
Known as the Monstercat Music Pack Vol. 1 (you may, of course, remember dance label Monstercat from its regular collaborations with Rocket League), the DLC offers 10 brand-new tracks for committed Beat Saber fans to twizzle their sticks to with wild abandon. No judgement; I say this as someone who inadvertently punched a bonsai tree off my coffee table during a particularly enthusiastic session recently.
The full track-list can be found immediately below, but if you’d rather experience the songs through the medium of your ears rather than your eyes, website UploadVR has very kindly popped the whole lot into a single Spotify playlist for your delectation.
- Myst developer Kickstarting new steampunk VR puzzle adventure Firmament March 26, 2019
- Oxenfree follow-up Afterparty, Swery’s The Good Life and more set for Xbox Game Pass March 26, 2019
- EA confirms it’s laying off around 350 employees March 26, 2019
- RPG card-battler SteamWorld Quest gets an April release date on Switch March 26, 2019
- Two new Nintendo Switch models inspired by 3DS’ split evolution, sources say March 26, 2019
- Here are some of the best PC digital deals right now March 26, 2019
- The old Star Wars: Battlefront 2 headlines Xbox Games with Gold in April March 26, 2019
- First Streets of Rage 4 gameplay trailer shows off fiery fists of fury March 26, 2019
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled includes Crash Nitro Kart tracks, arenas and PS4-exclusive skins March 26, 2019
- Journey to the Savage Planet is a deeply unfashionable game, in the best possible way March 26, 2019