Video Gamer Play // Superb VR rhythm game Beat Saber gets its first paid mu...
Superb VR rhythm game Beat Saber gets its first paid music pack DLC today
Developer Beat Games’ superb block-smacking VR rhythm extravaganza Beat Saber has launched its first paid DLC music pack on PC and PlayStation 4.
Known as the Monstercat Music Pack Vol. 1 (you may, of course, remember dance label Monstercat from its regular collaborations with Rocket League), the DLC offers 10 brand-new tracks for committed Beat Saber fans to twizzle their sticks to with wild abandon. No judgement; I say this as someone who inadvertently punched a bonsai tree off my coffee table during a particularly enthusiastic session recently.
The full track-list can be found immediately below, but if you’d rather experience the songs through the medium of your ears rather than your eyes, website UploadVR has very kindly popped the whole lot into a single Spotify playlist for your delectation.
- Destiny 2 Google Stadia players can only play with other Stadia players at launch June 17, 2019
- You can no longer catch ’em all in Pokémon Sword and Shield June 17, 2019
- Blizzard asks survey respondents if they’re aware of plans to “squish” World of Warcraft’s max cap June 16, 2019
- Shenmue 3 dev is listening to fan “concerns” about Epic Game Store exclusivity June 16, 2019
- 7 months later, Bethesda has finally delivered the Fallout 76 canvas bags June 15, 2019
- 17 minutes of Frontier’s promising Planet Zoo – and a snippet of poo physics June 15, 2019
- Toonstruck is currently free on GOG.com June 15, 2019
- Bethesda extends Fallout 76 Nuclear Winter pre-beta June 15, 2019
- Treyarch nerfs controversial Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 DLC weapon June 15, 2019
- It looks like The Last of Us 2 is set for February 2020 June 15, 2019