Video Gamer Play // Switch exclusive Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 just got a ...
Switch exclusive Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 just got a release date
The unexpected continuation of the Marvel Ultimate Alliance series that was unveiled late last year now has a release date, with Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order coming exclusively to Nintendo’s Switch on July 19th.
That’ll be a couple of months shy of a full decade on from the release of the last Marvel Ultimate Alliance game, which back then was handled by a scrabble of developers led by Vicarious Visions and published by Activision across multiple formats.
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order, however, is being published by Nintendo, with action specialists Team Ninja on development duty – and while we’ve only had fleeting glimpses of gameplay, it seems to stay true to the trusted co-op action RPG formula, with teams of up to four players controlling well-known superheroes as they work to synergise their attacks.
- Spider-Man PS4 dev reveals cool Easter egg no-one noticed April 20, 2019
- Epic has already banned thousands of Fortnite World Cup participants for cheating April 20, 2019
- Assassin’s Creed Unity players review-bomb Steam page with positivity April 20, 2019
- Leaked Days Gone gameplay doesn’t reveal much, but does give us a good idea of what to expect April 20, 2019
- Warner Bros. is trying to plug Mortal Kombat 11 leaks after street date is broken April 20, 2019
- Nintendo is deleting what it deems inappropriate Super Smash Bros. Ultimate stages April 20, 2019
- The mysterious world of Las Meninas April 20, 2019
- Falcon Age and Stranger’s Wrath: animals go to war April 19, 2019
- After 11 years of online antics, Burnout Paradise’s servers are shutting down April 18, 2019
- After nearly 12 years of online antics, Burnout Paradise’s servers are shutting down April 18, 2019