Video Gamer Play // Switch’s brilliant rhythm game Voez just got anot...
Switch’s brilliant rhythm game Voez just got another 11 free new songs
Developer Rayark’s wonderful rhythm game Voez has just received another free update on Switch, adding 11 new songs to its already heaving track list. If you’re keeping record, we’re now looking at a roster of over 185 songs.
Voez, of course, started life as a mobile game, but made the transition to Switch when Nintendo’s hybrid console launched in March last year. While Voez on mobile is free-to-play, Rayark and publisher Flyhigh Works opted to put a £20 price tag on the Switch version. It then squeezed in the game’s near-complete 100-track song roster for a single cost, rather than drip-feeding new tracks to be purchased through micro-transactions.
Flyhigh Works made vague promises at launch that Voez’s Switch edition would get extra free songs post-release, but I’m not sure that even the most optimistic purchaser was expecting the track list to almost double as the game has continued to expand for over a year and a half. Voez’s 11 new songs, incidentally, can all be heard in the Version 1.5 update trailer below.
- This Amnesia mod offers a new tale without the “chases, scares, or mind-bending monster encounters” February 17, 2019
- Tech Interview: Metro Exodus, ray tracing and the 4A Engine’s open world upgrades February 17, 2019
- Final Fantasy 15’s Regalia vehicle is coming to Forza Horizon. Again February 17, 2019
- Despite a promising demo, PSVR adventure game Eden Tomorrow ends up disappointing February 17, 2019
- A Final Fantasy 14 float is joining this year’s Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras February 17, 2019
- Here’s when you can swing Negan’s baseball bat, Lucille, in Tekken 7 February 17, 2019
- The past, present and future of OlliOlli February 17, 2019
- Respawn has already banned over 16,000 Apex Legends cheaters February 16, 2019
- FIFA 19 has a new cover – and Cristiano Ronaldo isn’t on it February 16, 2019
- Metro Exodus: a vision for the future of graphics technology February 16, 2019