Video Gamer Play // Switch’s brilliant rhythm game Voez just got anot...
Switch’s brilliant rhythm game Voez just got another 11 free new songs
Developer Rayark’s wonderful rhythm game Voez has just received another free update on Switch, adding 11 new songs to its already heaving track list. If you’re keeping record, we’re now looking at a roster of over 185 songs.
Voez, of course, started life as a mobile game, but made the transition to Switch when Nintendo’s hybrid console launched in March last year. While Voez on mobile is free-to-play, Rayark and publisher Flyhigh Works opted to put a £20 price tag on the Switch version. It then squeezed in the game’s near-complete 100-track song roster for a single cost, rather than drip-feeding new tracks to be purchased through micro-transactions.
Flyhigh Works made vague promises at launch that Voez’s Switch edition would get extra free songs post-release, but I’m not sure that even the most optimistic purchaser was expecting the track list to almost double as the game has continued to expand for over a year and a half. Voez’s 11 new songs, incidentally, can all be heard in the Version 1.5 update trailer below.
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Remastered on Switch lacks most of the remastering work May 25, 2019
- Square Enix announces PS4 and Nintendo Switch remake of the PSP remake of the original Star Ocean May 25, 2019
- Ambitious Morrowind complete overhaul mod issues beefy update May 25, 2019
- As Battle.net removes Activision credit for Destiny 2, Bungie indicates it’ll soon discuss the “new era” May 25, 2019
- It looks like new Darksiders and Destroy All Humans games are set for E3 May 25, 2019
- Microsoft will soon release a purple Fortnite Xbox One S, new leak reveals May 25, 2019
- Bloodborne mod lets you play as any enemy – and Sekiro’s next May 25, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 pros are showing maximum disrespect with Mercy during the game’s first big tournament May 25, 2019
- Games that ask: what are cities? May 25, 2019
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night details extensive post-launch DLC plans May 24, 2019