Video Gamer Play // Telltale Games delays The Wolf Among Us’ second s...
Telltale Games delays The Wolf Among Us’ second season into 2019
Telltale Games has announced that its highly-anticipated second season of The Wolf Among Us will now launch in 2019, rather than at the end of 2018 as originally planned.
Telltale’s The Wolf Among Us is based on Bill Willingham’s award-winning series of Fables comics, and unfolds in a world where fairy tale characters have been forced to live alongside humans in the real world. The original game was superb, structured as a whodunnit murder mystery, and told in an intoxicating detective noir style.
Season two of The Wolf Among Us was announced last July to much excitement, and was said to feature a new “standalone” story, due to arrive late 2018.
- Valve has made a new Portal demo June 22, 2018
- If Ubisoft wants to cling on to Clancy, it’s time to talk politics June 22, 2018
- Discord launches a Games tab and it’s basically Steam June 21, 2018
- Epic wants the Fortnite endgame to be more than “just build lol” June 21, 2018
- Here’s when you can download Life is Strange 2’s free prequel June 21, 2018
- Nintendo Switch and Xbox One Minecraft cross-platform trailer hammers home lack of PlayStation support June 21, 2018
- Pre-order Dragon Ball FighterZ on Nintendo Switch and you get obscure SNES game Dragon Ball Z: Super Butoden June 21, 2018
- You can play Super Smash Bros. Ultimate in the UK next month June 21, 2018
- Criterion founders reveal two new games June 21, 2018
- Mario Tennis Aces has a day one download to unlock online tournaments June 21, 2018