Video Gamer Play // Telltale Games delays The Wolf Among Us’ second s...
Telltale Games delays The Wolf Among Us’ second season into 2019
Telltale Games has announced that its highly-anticipated second season of The Wolf Among Us will now launch in 2019, rather than at the end of 2018 as originally planned.
Telltale’s The Wolf Among Us is based on Bill Willingham’s award-winning series of Fables comics, and unfolds in a world where fairy tale characters have been forced to live alongside humans in the real world. The original game was superb, structured as a whodunnit murder mystery, and told in an intoxicating detective noir style.
Season two of The Wolf Among Us was announced last July to much excitement, and was said to feature a new “standalone” story, due to arrive late 2018.
- After all these years, World of Warcraft adds a potion to understand your enemy with December 17, 2018
- Someone is using My PS4 Life videos to work out player counts for loads of games December 17, 2018
- Fallout 76 players say the Atom shop prices are getting out of hand December 17, 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate glitch shows you should be careful what you wish for December 17, 2018
- Xbox One S with Red Dead Redemption 2 and Battlefield 5 for under £200 December 17, 2018
- Pillars of Eternity 2 will still come to consoles, including Switch, in 2019 December 17, 2018
- You can get a free PC copy of Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey via Google’s Project Stream December 17, 2018
- Arc System Works is making a Granblue Fantasy fighting game December 17, 2018
- Street Fighter 5’s new DLC character Kage is basically Evil Ryu with a twist December 17, 2018
- Mutant Year Zero’s misfits are some of 2018’s best characters December 17, 2018