Video Gamer Play // Telltale Games delays The Wolf Among Us’ second s...
Telltale Games delays The Wolf Among Us’ second season into 2019
Telltale Games has announced that its highly-anticipated second season of The Wolf Among Us will now launch in 2019, rather than at the end of 2018 as originally planned.
Telltale’s The Wolf Among Us is based on Bill Willingham’s award-winning series of Fables comics, and unfolds in a world where fairy tale characters have been forced to live alongside humans in the real world. The original game was superb, structured as a whodunnit murder mystery, and told in an intoxicating detective noir style.
Season two of The Wolf Among Us was announced last July to much excitement, and was said to feature a new “standalone” story, due to arrive late 2018.
- Diablo 3 for Switch rears its head again in a new leak August 15, 2018
- Layers of Fear developer unveils new teaser trailer for next horror game Project Méliès August 15, 2018
- Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate on Switch is getting a demo tomorrow August 15, 2018
- Prior to Splatoon, Nintendo asked Wii FPS The Conduit developer to make a water gun shooter August 15, 2018
- Gone Home moves to Nintendo Switch next week August 15, 2018
- Tomb Raider Legend and Tomb Raider Anniversary now backwards compatible on Xbox One August 15, 2018
- Nintendo Switch is getting a Joy-Con fishing rod August 15, 2018
- The battle with FIFA was lost long ago, but PES soldiers on August 15, 2018
- Fortnite update finally adds heavy sniper, brings back Sniper Shootout August 15, 2018
- Pokémon Go’s September, October and November Community Days dated August 15, 2018