Video Gamer Play // Telltale Games delays The Wolf Among Us’ second s...
Telltale Games delays The Wolf Among Us’ second season into 2019
Telltale Games has announced that its highly-anticipated second season of The Wolf Among Us will now launch in 2019, rather than at the end of 2018 as originally planned.
Telltale’s The Wolf Among Us is based on Bill Willingham’s award-winning series of Fables comics, and unfolds in a world where fairy tale characters have been forced to live alongside humans in the real world. The original game was superb, structured as a whodunnit murder mystery, and told in an intoxicating detective noir style.
Season two of The Wolf Among Us was announced last July to much excitement, and was said to feature a new “standalone” story, due to arrive late 2018.
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Remastered on Switch lacks most of the remastering work May 25, 2019
- Square Enix announces PS4 and Nintendo Switch remake of the PSP remake of the original Star Ocean May 25, 2019
- Ambitious Morrowind complete overhaul mod issues beefy update May 25, 2019
- As Battle.net removes Activision credit for Destiny 2, Bungie indicates it’ll soon discuss the “new era” May 25, 2019
- It looks like new Darksiders and Destroy All Humans games are set for E3 May 25, 2019
- Microsoft will soon release a purple Fortnite Xbox One S, new leak reveals May 25, 2019
- Bloodborne mod lets you play as any enemy – and Sekiro’s next May 25, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 pros are showing maximum disrespect with Mercy during the game’s first big tournament May 25, 2019
- Games that ask: what are cities? May 25, 2019
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night details extensive post-launch DLC plans May 24, 2019