Video Gamer Play // Telltale is working on a Stranger Things game
Telltale is working on a Stranger Things game
Netflix and Telltale Games have announced that they’re currently collaborating on two new projects: a game based on 80s-themed mystery show Stranger Things, and an interactive TV version of Minecraft: Story Mode.
Telltale’s Stranger Things project, now officially confirmed by Netflix, was originally uncovered by Tech Radar. According to the site’s sources, the game will take be similar to Telltale’s Game of Thrones adaptation. That is, it’ll feature an entirely new story with a new set of characters, with familiar faces from the TV show popping up along the way.
Telltale followed up Netflix’s confirmation with a tweet revealing that its Stranger Things project will launch on “consoles and computers at a later date”.
- The Grand Tour Game is a bad game, but an interesting vision for interactive TV January 17, 2019
- Bethesda cracks down on Fallout 76 accounts with illicit “developer room” items January 17, 2019
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout gets respawn mode for the first time January 17, 2019
- Neon green and pink Joy-Con pair down to £58 January 17, 2019
- How Blood Bowl PC fanatics are taking player-run leagues to the extreme January 17, 2019
- Westworld mobile game that Bethesda called ‘blatant Fallout Shelter rip-off’ is closing down January 16, 2019
- Excellent Souls-inspired side-scroller Salt and Sanctuary is finally coming to Xbox One January 16, 2019
- The Division 2’s private beta gets a February start-date on Xbox One, PS4, and PC January 16, 2019
- Hitman developer IO Interactive is opening a new studio in Malmö, Sweden January 16, 2019
- PlayStation 4 Pro with Spider-Man or Red Dead for £349 January 16, 2019