Video Gamer Play // Telltale is working on a Stranger Things game
Telltale is working on a Stranger Things game
Netflix and Telltale Games have announced that they’re currently collaborating on two new projects: a game based on 80s-themed mystery show Stranger Things, and an interactive TV version of Minecraft: Story Mode.
Telltale’s Stranger Things project, now officially confirmed by Netflix, was originally uncovered by Tech Radar. According to the site’s sources, the game will take be similar to Telltale’s Game of Thrones adaptation. That is, it’ll feature an entirely new story with a new set of characters, with familiar faces from the TV show popping up along the way.
Telltale followed up Netflix’s confirmation with a tweet revealing that its Stranger Things project will launch on “consoles and computers at a later date”.
- Warframe’s massive open-world Venus expansion, Fortuna, is out next month on PC October 19, 2018
- PUBG’s Training Mode map is now available on Xbox One via the Public Test Server October 19, 2018
- Brooding co-operative action-RPG Ashen will be out by the end of this year, says dev October 19, 2018
- Agent 47 can dress up as a sinister scarecrow in Hitman’s free Hallowe’en DLC pack October 19, 2018
- Splash Damage is ending development on its free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb October 19, 2018
- Soulcalibur 6 review – a return to form that’s not without its flaws October 19, 2018
- UK mags GamesTM and GamesMaster shut down October 19, 2018
- PUBG’s PC Event Mode has been cancelled this week due to a “critical error” October 19, 2018
- PlayStation 4 exclusive Days Gone delayed October 19, 2018
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales review – a card game with the heart of a blockbuster October 19, 2018