Video Gamer Play // Telltale is working on a Stranger Things game
Telltale is working on a Stranger Things game
Netflix and Telltale Games have announced that they’re currently collaborating on two new projects: a game based on 80s-themed mystery show Stranger Things, and an interactive TV version of Minecraft: Story Mode.
Telltale’s Stranger Things project, now officially confirmed by Netflix, was originally uncovered by Tech Radar. According to the site’s sources, the game will take be similar to Telltale’s Game of Thrones adaptation. That is, it’ll feature an entirely new story with a new set of characters, with familiar faces from the TV show popping up along the way.
Telltale followed up Netflix’s confirmation with a tweet revealing that its Stranger Things project will launch on “consoles and computers at a later date”.
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Remastered on Switch lacks most of the remastering work May 25, 2019
- Square Enix announces PS4 and Nintendo Switch remake of the PSP remake of the original Star Ocean May 25, 2019
- Ambitious Morrowind complete overhaul mod issues beefy update May 25, 2019
- As Battle.net removes Activision credit for Destiny 2, Bungie indicates it’ll soon discuss the “new era” May 25, 2019
- It looks like new Darksiders and Destroy All Humans games are set for E3 May 25, 2019
- Microsoft will soon release a purple Fortnite Xbox One S, new leak reveals May 25, 2019
- Bloodborne mod lets you play as any enemy – and Sekiro’s next May 25, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 pros are showing maximum disrespect with Mercy during the game’s first big tournament May 25, 2019
- Games that ask: what are cities? May 25, 2019
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night details extensive post-launch DLC plans May 24, 2019