Video Gamer Play // Telltale is working on a Stranger Things game
Telltale is working on a Stranger Things game
Netflix and Telltale Games have announced that they’re currently collaborating on two new projects: a game based on 80s-themed mystery show Stranger Things, and an interactive TV version of Minecraft: Story Mode.
Telltale’s Stranger Things project, now officially confirmed by Netflix, was originally uncovered by Tech Radar. According to the site’s sources, the game will take be similar to Telltale’s Game of Thrones adaptation. That is, it’ll feature an entirely new story with a new set of characters, with familiar faces from the TV show popping up along the way.
Telltale followed up Netflix’s confirmation with a tweet revealing that its Stranger Things project will launch on “consoles and computers at a later date”.
- Valve has made a new Portal demo June 22, 2018
- If Ubisoft wants to cling on to Clancy, it’s time to talk politics June 22, 2018
- Discord launches a Games tab and it’s basically Steam June 21, 2018
- Epic wants the Fortnite endgame to be more than “just build lol” June 21, 2018
- Here’s when you can download Life is Strange 2’s free prequel June 21, 2018
- Nintendo Switch and Xbox One Minecraft cross-platform trailer hammers home lack of PlayStation support June 21, 2018
- Pre-order Dragon Ball FighterZ on Nintendo Switch and you get obscure SNES game Dragon Ball Z: Super Butoden June 21, 2018
- You can play Super Smash Bros. Ultimate in the UK next month June 21, 2018
- Criterion founders reveal two new games June 21, 2018
- Mario Tennis Aces has a day one download to unlock online tournaments June 21, 2018