Video Gamer Play // Telltale is working on a Stranger Things game
Telltale is working on a Stranger Things game
Netflix and Telltale Games have announced that they’re currently collaborating on two new projects: a game based on 80s-themed mystery show Stranger Things, and an interactive TV version of Minecraft: Story Mode.
Telltale’s Stranger Things project, now officially confirmed by Netflix, was originally uncovered by Tech Radar. According to the site’s sources, the game will take be similar to Telltale’s Game of Thrones adaptation. That is, it’ll feature an entirely new story with a new set of characters, with familiar faces from the TV show popping up along the way.
Telltale followed up Netflix’s confirmation with a tweet revealing that its Stranger Things project will launch on “consoles and computers at a later date”.
- Diablo 3 for Switch rears its head again in a new leak August 15, 2018
- Layers of Fear developer unveils new teaser trailer for next horror game Project Méliès August 15, 2018
- Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate on Switch is getting a demo tomorrow August 15, 2018
- Prior to Splatoon, Nintendo asked Wii FPS The Conduit developer to make a water gun shooter August 15, 2018
- Gone Home moves to Nintendo Switch next week August 15, 2018
- Tomb Raider Legend and Tomb Raider Anniversary now backwards compatible on Xbox One August 15, 2018
- Nintendo Switch is getting a Joy-Con fishing rod August 15, 2018
- The battle with FIFA was lost long ago, but PES soldiers on August 15, 2018
- Fortnite update finally adds heavy sniper, brings back Sniper Shootout August 15, 2018
- Pokémon Go’s September, October and November Community Days dated August 15, 2018