Video Gamer Play // The battle with FIFA was lost long ago, but PES soldier...
The battle with FIFA was lost long ago, but PES soldiers on
My cab driver is a fiery, sunburst-haired Celtic fan who has plenty to say about the current state of Scottish football.
As we drive from Glasgow airport to Celtic Park to play PES 2019, the latest version of Konami’s long-running football video game series, he mentions a player who arrived to play in the Scottish league thinking the standard would be awful, but told press he was impressed by the level of play and enjoyed the challenge.
All the Scottish transfers last season amounted to as much as Chelsea paid for one player, he adds.
- Switch’s brilliant rhythm game Voez just got another 11 free new songs November 16, 2018
- Capcom’s wonderfully weird cult classic action-adventure Killer7 is now available on PC November 16, 2018
- Star Citizen is free to try for eight days starting next week November 16, 2018
- Here are the best Black Friday deals, even though it isn’t Black Friday November 16, 2018
- Seven-day free Overwatch trial next week November 16, 2018
- Man pleads guilty to Call of Duty swatting incident that resulted in death November 16, 2018
- Pokémon Let’s Go tips and tricks for becoming a Kanto Champion November 16, 2018
- Nintendo and Microsoft confirm E3 attendance in wake of PlayStation no-show November 16, 2018
- Atari’s crowdfunded RollerCoaster Tycoon for Switch launches in two weeks November 16, 2018
- Why Red Dead Redemption 2’s Sean MacGuire is the best Irish character in a video game yet November 16, 2018