Video Gamer Play // The big Doom Eternal interview: Switch timings, multipl...
The big Doom Eternal interview: Switch timings, multiplayer and a whiff of Heaven
Yesterday I sat down with Doom Eternal duo Marty Stratton (executive producer) and Hugo Martin (creative director) and rattled through a list of questions I had about the freshly unveiled game.
Excitingly, there’s a suggestion Doom Eternal may take us up to Heaven as well as down to Hell. That bluey-grey fantastic city we flew through in the trailer? That could be it – that could be Heaven.
id Software is also working on a new kind of multiplayer experience in addition to the Souls-like Invasions – where players play demons in other people’s games – for the game, and id is making it internally.
- Neon Switch with Pokémon: Let’s Go or Mario Kart for under £300 January 17, 2019
- The Grand Tour Game is a bad game, but an interesting vision for interactive TV January 17, 2019
- Bethesda cracks down on Fallout 76 accounts with illicit “developer room” items January 17, 2019
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout gets respawn mode for the first time January 17, 2019
- Neon green and pink Joy-Con pair down to £58 January 17, 2019
- How Blood Bowl PC fanatics are taking player-run leagues to the extreme January 17, 2019
- Westworld mobile game that Bethesda called ‘blatant Fallout Shelter rip-off’ is closing down January 16, 2019
- Excellent Souls-inspired side-scroller Salt and Sanctuary is finally coming to Xbox One January 16, 2019
- The Division 2’s private beta gets a February start-date on Xbox One, PS4, and PC January 16, 2019
- Hitman developer IO Interactive is opening a new studio in Malmö, Sweden January 16, 2019