Video Gamer Play // The big Doom Eternal interview: Switch timings, multipl...
The big Doom Eternal interview: Switch timings, multiplayer and a whiff of Heaven
Yesterday I sat down with Doom Eternal duo Marty Stratton (executive producer) and Hugo Martin (creative director) and rattled through a list of questions I had about the freshly unveiled game.
Excitingly, there’s a suggestion Doom Eternal may take us up to Heaven as well as down to Hell. That bluey-grey fantastic city we flew through in the trailer? That could be it – that could be Heaven.
id Software is also working on a new kind of multiplayer experience in addition to the Souls-like Invasions – where players play demons in other people’s games – for the game, and id is making it internally.
- Here’s a glimpse at Battlefield 5 battle royale August 18, 2018
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is having a better time of it outside Steam August 18, 2018
- A mortgage broker worked out the real world cost of a house in Skyrim August 18, 2018
- This week’s best deals: Two-Point Hospital, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Geforce 1060 and more August 18, 2018
- FIFA 19 is going big on the Spanish league August 18, 2018
- Bungie makes a new, more accessible version of the hardest weapon to get in Destiny 2 August 18, 2018
- Valve accidentally launches Steam.tv early August 18, 2018
- Video games magazines and me August 18, 2018
- H1Z1 PS4 producer on spectacular launch, balancing and what comes next August 17, 2018
- Buy Super Mario Party from the Nintendo Store, get a free lamp August 17, 2018