Video Gamer Play // The Crew 2 is having a closed beta later this month
The Crew 2 is having a closed beta later this month
Ubisoft has announced that open-world multiplayer racing sequel The Crew 2 will be be getting a closed beta on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC, starting on Tuesday, May 29th.
Ubisoft says that the closed beta will include the first level of progression across four racing disciplines – Street Race, Rally Raid, Powerboat, and Aerobatics. As such, participants will be able to try their hand at the series’ new water- and air-based vehicles, alongside more traditional two- and four-wheeled racing, switching between available types at will in order to make best use of the track.
“An airplane flying underneath San Francisco’s Golden Gate Bridge”, explains Ubisoft, “can turn into a boat with the touch of a button”.
- Here’s a glimpse at Battlefield 5 battle royale August 18, 2018
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is having a better time of it outside Steam August 18, 2018
- A mortgage broker worked out the real world cost of a house in Skyrim August 18, 2018
- This week’s best deals: Two-Point Hospital, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Geforce 1060 and more August 18, 2018
- FIFA 19 is going big on the Spanish league August 18, 2018
- Bungie makes a new, more accessible version of the hardest weapon to get in Destiny 2 August 18, 2018
- Valve accidentally launches Steam.tv early August 18, 2018
- Video games magazines and me August 18, 2018
- H1Z1 PS4 producer on spectacular launch, balancing and what comes next August 17, 2018
- Buy Super Mario Party from the Nintendo Store, get a free lamp August 17, 2018