Video Gamer Play // The Crew 2 is having a closed beta later this month
The Crew 2 is having a closed beta later this month
Ubisoft has announced that open-world multiplayer racing sequel The Crew 2 will be be getting a closed beta on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC, starting on Tuesday, May 29th.
Ubisoft says that the closed beta will include the first level of progression across four racing disciplines – Street Race, Rally Raid, Powerboat, and Aerobatics. As such, participants will be able to try their hand at the series’ new water- and air-based vehicles, alongside more traditional two- and four-wheeled racing, switching between available types at will in order to make best use of the track.
“An airplane flying underneath San Francisco’s Golden Gate Bridge”, explains Ubisoft, “can turn into a boat with the touch of a button”.
- The Grand Tour Game is a bad game, but an interesting vision for interactive TV January 17, 2019
- Bethesda cracks down on Fallout 76 accounts with illicit “developer room” items January 17, 2019
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout gets respawn mode for the first time January 17, 2019
- Neon green and pink Joy-Con pair down to £58 January 17, 2019
- How Blood Bowl PC fanatics are taking player-run leagues to the extreme January 17, 2019
- Westworld mobile game that Bethesda called ‘blatant Fallout Shelter rip-off’ is closing down January 16, 2019
- Excellent Souls-inspired side-scroller Salt and Sanctuary is finally coming to Xbox One January 16, 2019
- The Division 2’s private beta gets a February start-date on Xbox One, PS4, and PC January 16, 2019
- Hitman developer IO Interactive is opening a new studio in Malmö, Sweden January 16, 2019
- PlayStation 4 Pro with Spider-Man or Red Dead for £349 January 16, 2019