Video Gamer Play // The Crew 2 is having a closed beta later this month
The Crew 2 is having a closed beta later this month
Ubisoft has announced that open-world multiplayer racing sequel The Crew 2 will be be getting a closed beta on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC, starting on Tuesday, May 29th.
Ubisoft says that the closed beta will include the first level of progression across four racing disciplines – Street Race, Rally Raid, Powerboat, and Aerobatics. As such, participants will be able to try their hand at the series’ new water- and air-based vehicles, alongside more traditional two- and four-wheeled racing, switching between available types at will in order to make best use of the track.
“An airplane flying underneath San Francisco’s Golden Gate Bridge”, explains Ubisoft, “can turn into a boat with the touch of a button”.
- Why Hideo Kojima fans reckon Death Stranding is set in Iceland May 26, 2018
- City 17 from Half-Life 2 as a city map May 26, 2018
- Microsoft stealth-releases new PC racing game Miami Street May 26, 2018
- This week’s best deals: Xbox One X bundles, Splatoon amiibo, NES Classic and more May 26, 2018
- Epic issues Fortnite scam warning as free V-Bucks videos flood YouTube May 26, 2018
- Don’t worry Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Ireland fans, you can go to the World Cup in FIFA 18 May 26, 2018
- Samsung adds FreeSync support to select 4K TVs May 26, 2018
- DICE boss says Battlefield V’s women are here to stay May 26, 2018
- Why small choices matter when it comes to character creation in RPGs May 26, 2018
- Telltale Games delays The Wolf Among Us’ second season into 2019 May 25, 2018