Video Gamer Play // The Crew 2 is having a closed beta later this month
The Crew 2 is having a closed beta later this month
Ubisoft has announced that open-world multiplayer racing sequel The Crew 2 will be be getting a closed beta on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC, starting on Tuesday, May 29th.
Ubisoft says that the closed beta will include the first level of progression across four racing disciplines – Street Race, Rally Raid, Powerboat, and Aerobatics. As such, participants will be able to try their hand at the series’ new water- and air-based vehicles, alongside more traditional two- and four-wheeled racing, switching between available types at will in order to make best use of the track.
“An airplane flying underneath San Francisco’s Golden Gate Bridge”, explains Ubisoft, “can turn into a boat with the touch of a button”.
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Remastered on Switch lacks most of the remastering work May 25, 2019
- Square Enix announces PS4 and Nintendo Switch remake of the PSP remake of the original Star Ocean May 25, 2019
- Ambitious Morrowind complete overhaul mod issues beefy update May 25, 2019
- As Battle.net removes Activision credit for Destiny 2, Bungie indicates it’ll soon discuss the “new era” May 25, 2019
- It looks like new Darksiders and Destroy All Humans games are set for E3 May 25, 2019
- Microsoft will soon release a purple Fortnite Xbox One S, new leak reveals May 25, 2019
- Bloodborne mod lets you play as any enemy – and Sekiro’s next May 25, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 pros are showing maximum disrespect with Mercy during the game’s first big tournament May 25, 2019
- Games that ask: what are cities? May 25, 2019
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night details extensive post-launch DLC plans May 24, 2019