Video Gamer Play // The Crew 2 is having a closed beta later this month
The Crew 2 is having a closed beta later this month
Ubisoft has announced that open-world multiplayer racing sequel The Crew 2 will be be getting a closed beta on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC, starting on Tuesday, May 29th.
Ubisoft says that the closed beta will include the first level of progression across four racing disciplines – Street Race, Rally Raid, Powerboat, and Aerobatics. As such, participants will be able to try their hand at the series’ new water- and air-based vehicles, alongside more traditional two- and four-wheeled racing, switching between available types at will in order to make best use of the track.
“An airplane flying underneath San Francisco’s Golden Gate Bridge”, explains Ubisoft, “can turn into a boat with the touch of a button”.
- The Missing review – clumsy platformer redeemed by its stunning design October 22, 2018
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider is on sale and early adopters are not happy October 21, 2018
- Silent Hill comes to Metal Gear Survive for a limited-time Halloween event October 21, 2018
- Epic teases Halloween-themed “Fortnitemares” in a series of cryptic Fortnite tweets October 21, 2018
- Best gaming headset 2018 for Xbox One, PS4 and PC October 21, 2018
- Report: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 server rates are a third of what they were in the beta October 21, 2018
- Dark Souls on Switch is a current-gen port with last-gen visuals October 21, 2018
- Valve pushes back Artifact beta to just nine days before release October 21, 2018
- Ubisoft to terminate online services for Just Dance 2018 on last-gen consoles October 21, 2018
- Dreadnought developer Six Foot lays off “about a third” of its staff October 21, 2018