Video Gamer Play // The E3 Bulletin – Thursday
The E3 Bulletin – Thursday
It’s the penultimate day of E3, which means that the assembled exhibitors have got through everything they wanted to talk about and are now being unwillingly coerced into things they don’t want to talk about. Chief among these is, as expected, Fortnite. The shadow of Epic’s late-blooming hit looms large over the show: a vast, flossing colossus bestriding the Ozymandian remains of PlayerUnknown.
The chief surprise is that we are talking less about half-baked attempts at taking its crown and more about Sony’s devastingly effective attempts to stop PS4 players using their accounts on Switch, which is being received as well as we predicted. Microsoft is of course being a model of support.
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Remastered on Switch lacks most of the remastering work May 25, 2019
- Square Enix announces PS4 and Nintendo Switch remake of the PSP remake of the original Star Ocean May 25, 2019
- Ambitious Morrowind complete overhaul mod issues beefy update May 25, 2019
- As Battle.net removes Activision credit for Destiny 2, Bungie indicates it’ll soon discuss the “new era” May 25, 2019
- It looks like new Darksiders and Destroy All Humans games are set for E3 May 25, 2019
- Microsoft will soon release a purple Fortnite Xbox One S, new leak reveals May 25, 2019
- Bloodborne mod lets you play as any enemy – and Sekiro’s next May 25, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 pros are showing maximum disrespect with Mercy during the game’s first big tournament May 25, 2019
- Games that ask: what are cities? May 25, 2019
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night details extensive post-launch DLC plans May 24, 2019